Buffy's Babies

and one more!!!

:huggles: :huggles:

(w00t) (w00t)

pups7weeks_037.jpg

WOW :huggles: super looking little girl :wub: Soooooo cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

Caz x

(w00t)

Hey guys, Love the name "Macey" she looks lovely. You are all going to have so much fun.

Hey mototos, your right, Tank does look massive, but remember the pic Jill posted with Codie outside, I thought he looked massive, but when I went to get him he was still tiny.

I dont think either of us will have to worry about looking sad with the amount of pics we post, I think there will be loads coming from all over.

Not long now, how many days, hours, mins, secs ??????? :blink: :- " :lol:

Bet you cant wait.. :huggles: :luck: :luck:

:cheers:

your right-i cant wait im going crazy (w00t) -still we will probably go to batleys cash & carry on thursday to get some doggy goodies for him and we will need to get the others something so they dont feel left out!-overtime please boss :- " .

then its off to crufts to spend even more!

well done for taking on racey macey folks - shes a wee cracker,and remember we are all going to meet up a little later in the year so the puppys can all get together again-and so we can all meet up-a mass buffys baby reunion walkies if you like.

and i still like the sound of a first birthday party!

:cheers: Dougie.

The pup's do look very big in the photo's but I weighed Tam yesterday and he was 6lb 1 1/2 oz :D . Tam slept in his cage next to the bed last night and was as good as gold :thumbsup: . I put a smelly t-shirt I had on all day and it helped I think :- " . No photo's yet as he still sleeping but we are going into the garden for another game of football (w00t) , so maybe he will pose for me :wub: .

I can't wait for the big get together walk in July,,should be a great laugh (w00t) .

Hi all, yep Im still up for the walk in July, although I am taking Cody away for a weeks holiday, oh yes Kirsty, Darren and Chloe are going to :b

I think we are going on the 13th.

Well here is another pic for you, its not from today, Codie is asleep, but I just had to put something on here,.

Put him in his bed at 11:30 last night, just got into bed, and he started crying, no where as loud as the previous few nights, it lasted for 5 mins then that was him until 6:15 tis morning when he heard Kirsty up for work,,, :D :D

What a clever little chap he is.

He must have really settled now, he is always wanting to play, when he is awake, and if I have been out for a little while he goes crazy when I walk back in, and all ive done is walk over the road to the shop.

He is going for his jabs at 6pm today, Im dreading it, I hate seeing them in pain, so we will see what kind of night we have with him.

Anyway here is the pic,

:huggles:

play.jpg

Gavin - if your vets a good one - Codie will hardly even notice. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]but Good Luck[/SIZE] hope all goes well. :luck: And that picture of Macey - shes a poppet :wub: :wub:

Please please more pictures of Tank and Tam :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

Got a few photo's of Tam in the garden :D .

This is more my size :lol:

TamY.jpg

What's this

TamW.jpg

Dad What is it :- "

TamV.jpg

Tasty ;)

TamS.jpg

Im going in now OK (w00t)

TamX.jpg

Tam is booked in on Friday for his jabs :(

Love that last one of him Susan - its incredible how like his dad he is :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

Tam certainly is a handsome little boy :thumbsup: :wub:

:thumbsup:

Susan, Tam looks great, I love the photo of him with Robbie. :huggles:

Gav - Good luck with the vets!! Macey gets her first one on Friday...... :(

Susan - what a beautiful boy. He looks so so :wub: sweety sat there. A really happy proud puppy!!!

:cheers:

good luck with the jabs-let us know how cody gets on gav-im sure he will just shrug it off-they hardly feel a thing.

susan,tam looks a picture and very relaxed-is he ok at night -sleeping wise?

is there racing on saturday? if so where-directions? and what time start/finish?

:cheers: Dougie

Yes there is racing but Ricky not ready for a run :( . The track is on the top of St Claire Street,,behind the Top O The Toon pup, Kirkcaldy,,,start time is 11.30am.

Tam slept great last night in his cage. Im well chuffed with him :D . He is strong as he pulling my rug around the livingroom :( :- " . He is finding his feet and tearing around at 100mph :wacko: and scaring the s**t out of me :( .

Thanks for the photos Susan, he looks great, Ive spoken to Mollys Mum and she is getting on really well too, they love her :wub: They sent me some photos, but I cant resize them for k9 :angry: I will keep trying as she looks adorable ! :wub:

P.S Toby gets his first jab tomorrow :eek: Im sure he will be fine, cant wait to introduce him to the big wide world !!!!

Good Luck Toby :luck: then go see that world out there. :thumbsup:

if its normal photos rather than digital ones-you need to resize to a really small size before they get accepted-then they seem to come on the post as small pics-or at least thats how my normal photos came up on the screen! :- "

Good luck to Toby Susan. He will be fine once he is out side in the big wide world and meeting other dogs. :thumbsup:

Sorry Jill fingers not working too well, meant to type Good luck to Toby, Jill!!

:- " :- "

Back