The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffy's Babies

Hi Jill, just a few more pics of Codie ouside today.

out1.jpg

Awww ... so cute :wub: :wub: Your kids look like they idolise Codie :thumbsup:

My son still kisses Oscar before bedtime and hes 11. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so so so jealous Gavo!!! :- "

Cannot wait to collect our wee girl.

Oh forgot to say we have renamed her!

She is now Macey (aka Racey Macey Mcgregor!!!) :huggles: :huggles:

Keep the pictures coming - they are keeping us going!!

Oh Macey is a lovely name :wub: Cant wait to see more of her. :thumbsup:

Jill said she would send some more (w00t)

Cannot wait until we can take some of our own, in her new home!!!

Only 10 more sleeps and then she is coming home!

:p :p :p

Cracking pictures of wee Codie, looks well settled in already

I'm going to be Maceys new dad and can't wait!

Our 1 year and 1 month old daughter is going to have loads of fun and I am sure will keep each other amused for hours

Another female in the house - such is life, I am being over run by females but I don't mind one bit, Macey is gorgeous

Look after our wee baby for us Jill, you have done such a brilliant job with all the puppy’s

Spoilt or what!!! :D :)

I love the pics Gavin, especially him chasing the kids in the garden !!!

He looks so happy, keep posting !!!!!

I love the pictures of the Bichon Frise pup trying to entice Codie to play some more. :wub:

It made me laugh and remember back to when Fred and Stan were pups and how different they were. Fred (whippet) liked to play for an hour, then sleep for two and then play again. When I got Stan (min.Schzer) I expected the same sort of pattern, but he just wasn't interested in the sleeping bit inbetween. :lol:

Glad you made it at last Gavin. :thumbsup: Those photos were well worth waiting on :wub: Enjoy your puppy time as they grow up way to fast. :wub:

gav i am glad to see the wee guy has settled in so well-he looks like he is having so much fun with the kids-i bet the kids dont want to go to sleep at night!

keep the news and pics coming as i will be going picture posting crazy when tank comes home-so it would help if someone posts as much as me-then i wont look so sad :- "

:cheers: Dougie

Awwww ... Peace itself. o:) o:) o:)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

i see our we man tank looks like he has made the sofa his home! is there any point in us getting him a bed?-cause i think he is going to be one of those whippys who wait till you fall asleep then crawl up under the duvet and probably end up on the pillow! :- "

is it just me or does tank look massive in that pic?-its probably cause he is nearest the camera but he just looks soooooooooo big!

i think he is going to be one of those whippys who wait till you fall asleep then crawl up under the duvet and probably end up on the pillow
Sorry Dougie !!! If hes anything like his mother and father, then hes a sofa and bed dog !!!!!, but they are only little, think of him as a hot water bottle !!!!!!!

What beautiful pictures and how happy they all look... :wub: :wub: :wub:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Here are some pictures of our beautiful new baby!!!

Macey!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

pups7weeks_034.jpg

Back