The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffy's Babies !!!

Sounds like something will be happening soon!

Was yesterday on a journey, forgot to take that stupid white cable for the hotel internet with me, so I couldn't check about news... :eek:

Anxious to see some puppy pics today, but it is seems that Buffy is keeping us all up! :b

Good luck girl... today must be 'the' day! :thumbsup:

Hope this is a good sign , that we,v not heard anything for a bit ....Good Luck :luck: :luck:

Buffy was sleeping about an hour ago. Jill think's she will have the pup's early tomorrow.

Buffy, you're really keeping us all on the edge of our seats! (w00t) :sweating: Jill, have you gotten any sleep lately? Poor things! :wacko:

OK folks - Here we go, 2.57am and she's pacing franticaly, crouching alot and has just been sick!

How exciting - good luck Buffy :luck: :luck:

After lots of frantic pacing, and more sickness, her waters finally broke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5.04am

Will update on pups soon hopefuly

It's 4.30 in the afternoon here. The only thing I can do to help is put the kettle on. Hope you have a short labour Buffy or my hubbie won't be getting any dinner.

Won't be long now..

Unlike our snoozing UK members -_- , we've been pacing all day here waiting for some results...

All the very best for the dellivery, from your k9 friends 'Down Under'. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Kind regards,

Colin

Good luck, not long now.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D GOOD LUCK :luck: I WATCHED YOU SIGN IN AT 3AM , SO WE KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE THISMORNING :sweating:

WONT BE LONG NOW

Oooooooooh I have to go to work soon, I'm going to miss all the excitement! Everything's crossed for you Buffy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back