The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffy's Babies !!!

:D Well done Buffy :D Lovely lovely babies :wub: :wub: :wub:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE BUFFY[/SIZE] :cheers: Gorgeous babies :wub: :wub:

Good look to all especially the little boy :luck: :luck:

Jill,

They look lovely...get some rest and then post tons of photos!!!!!...I've already picked a favourite! :thumbsup:

:wub: the dark brindle one

They look a few days old there from their sizes

Well done once again Buffy & Congrats Jill you must be over the moon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the blue/brindle. What a lot of white fur, though!!!

:cheers: once more!

Wowwww :D ,,what a size they are :blink: ,,they lovely :wub: :wub: .

That's exactly what I was going to say lol they are very big :eek:

No wonder Buffy looked like a more like squashy cushion with legs rather than a whippet in those last few days !!!

Awwwww - :wub: :wub: :wub:

Love the blue and white one with PINK nose :lol: :wub:

Yes they look rather large puppies for 1/2day old. :thumbsup:

Have a nice rest Buffy.

Awwwwwwww! They're gorgeous! :wub: :wub: I love the white one with black ears. :wub: Buffy's looking good. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Buffy and her 7 babies... best of luck for a speedy recovery!

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

And eight... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: Buffy and Jill, glad everything turned out ok, they all look :wub: :wub: lovely and contented :thumbsup:

Julie

Oh what a panic for you! Glad everything's fine now - she looks like she's taking it all in her stride anyway! :luck: :wub:

What a bummer , having to have a c- section , thought that must have been the case when we had no news :( , Isnt it amazing how quickly they can cope with their babies even though they must wonder how they got there too . I had 2 little wee ones in Mollees lot . Mikkee and Maddie .but with extra feeds from me of Welpi and lactade they both grew into `normal ` ( well apart from being more wild that the others !) puppies , so good luck with your brindle boy :luck:

They all look a good size too :wub:

Buffy is not producing any milk for the pup's :( , has anyone any tip's. Jill is bottle feeding them just now.

Oh dear ... hope all goes ok. Keep us informed please. Will puppies be ok. :sweating:

Susan said:
Buffy is not producing any milk for the pup's  :( , has anyone any tip's. Jill is bottle feeding them just now.
:( Oh bugger!

No experience, but all i can say is keep trying, Jill sounds like she's doing a good job!

Oh no :( hope pup will be ok.

Just a thought but it might be a good idea to start another topic off with something like "no milk " or " help with hand rearing" it might catch more peoples attention.

Julie

Been very busy, but finally a few pics, Buffy is doing remarkably well considering what shes been through in the last 24 hours, and is bieng a great mum despite the lack of milk, the pups all look great, even the little'un :wub: :wub: :wub:

First pic - The magnificent Seven

dogs_057.jpg

Back