The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Buffy's Babies !!!

:luck: Hope everything is going ok, it's been while since you posted

me too, maybe shes just so busy , hope she hasnt had the same problem I had with Mollees last litter :(

fingers crossed :luck: :luck:

Good Luck girl :luck: Push :x

Hope we have some good news soon :D

Wow, how thrilling. I hope all is well. Buffy looks like a beautiful girl. I am saying 9 puppies, 5 boys, 4 girls. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Buffy had a C-Section this morning. Jill phoned to say Buffy is well but still sleepy, she is home with all 7 of her pup's. 5 Boy's and 2 Girl's.

Colour's are,,,,,2 white/black parit's like dad,,,boy's

,,,,,,1 white/black parti,,,,girl

,,,,,,2 blue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, boy's

,,,,, 1 blue brindle ,,,,boy

,,,,,,1 brindle,,,,,,,,,,,,girl

One little lad , the brindle is weak,,he got stuck,,but with Jill and Buffy looking after him, Im sure he will be just fine.

Jill is over the moon,,I am also :D .

Jill will post photo's later :cheers:

:thumbsup: wow, that's great news :cheers:

Glad she is OK :wub:

Am looking forward to the pictures. :wub: :wub: :wub:

:luck: :luck: :luck: lots of luck for the little one, am sure he will be fine :luck: :luck: :luck:

Oh Congratulations Jill and Buffy :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: You must all be exhausted and it must have been such a worry for you, but thank goodness everyone is OK now. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very best of luck with all the babies, especially thinking of the little brindle boy! :luck: :luck:

I need to go and have a stiff drink now, the worrying and waiting has been bad enough for me, God knows what it must have been like for you! ;) :luck: :luck:

Well Done everybody we will be thinking about you over here too !!!

Wonderful news!!!!!! :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS Jill & Buffy!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulaions Jill and Buffy :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Glad to hear a happy ending

Good luck to your little brindle boy :luck: :luck: :luck:

Looking forward to seeing lots of lovely puppy pictures :wub: :wub:

take care

Karen

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Many Congratulations Buffy [/SIZE](and Jill of course) - Hope all is well now after what must have been a very worrying time.

Loads of luck and :huggles: to Buffy and all the little pups, particularly the brindle boy. :luck: :luck: Looking forward to seeing loads of pics. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

a huge well done to Buffy and Jill :cheers: hope everythings goes smoothly now that poor Buffy had a rough time :luck: :luck:

waiting for those gorgeous puppy pic's now ;) :D

Congrats Jill & Buffy

:luck: for the little one!

Right......now can that be the last of the c/sections for this year on whippets, the last few months has been horrendous for birthing / puppy problems.

Can't wait to see pic's :D

Aaaahh well done Jill & Buffy :D Bet your glad its all over - I hope Buffy makes a speedy recovery and the little brindle lad gains lots of strength :luck:

Wow 7 puppies! That's brilliant, and there were quite a lot of correct guesses on the number :thumbsup:

Have a wonderful first day with your puppies, Buffy (and Jill!) :wub: relax and enjoy being a mum :luck: Hope all is okay with the brindle boy.

Glad they're all here safely and that mum is ok too. Best of :luck: with the brindle lad. Hope you're looking after yourself too! :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]Yippeee - CONGRATS[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: just caught up been out for a walk. They sound really nice colours.

Hope mum is well and little brindle boy xxx :huggles: :huggles: :thumbsup:

Lots of Luck to you all. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhhhhh, bless her. Poor thing having to have a section. Hope she isn't too sore :blink: Congratulations, I am sure that little boy will bounce back with TLC :cheers:

Wow 7 babes .well done Buffy I hope your all recovering from your ordeal.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: for babies and :wub: for Buffy

Back