The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Brenna And Walter's Puppies

trish g said:
aww there coming on a treat carol :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :huggles: would love to pay a visit so i can have cuddles :huggles:   :- "  could bring the camera too :- "  :p

your more than welcome Trish to come over anytime and have loads of cuddles and smell the puppy breath :wub: :wub: hoping to be at racing tomorrow, was poorly yesterday with a really bad toothache :( my own fault I'm to frightened to go to the dentist :sweating:

Sue, Roxy's eyes have opened (w00t) :p she can see her food now lol!! they have just had their first taste, Roxy's been licking it off my fingers for the past couple of days when I've been feeding Bren.......theres no surprise there then lol :lol: Can't believe they are nearly 3 weeks they are moving around and playing now :sweating: think the puppy pen will have to go up next week, can't wait :wub: oh and perfect timing, the washing machine broke last night :rant: no engineer till Tues afternoon :rant: bless Barry;s mum she's a star she'll do all the washing and the puppy stuff too :wub:

thanks carol sorry about your toothace mate hope your better today :huggles:

you are so going to enjoy watching them play :lol:

just off to pets at home going to get roxy a new toy :wub:

speak to you tonight sue

still can,t see a picture of roxy with her eyes open (w00t) :p

The babies are 3 weeks old tommorrow :wub:

violet and her dad and then violet:wub:

Picture_616.jpg

Picture_622.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks carol what a handsome dad walter is lovely pic with violet :wub: :huggles:

roxy,s coat looks so shinny :wub: they are a credit to you brenna is a brill mum

bless her :huggles: give them a cuddle from us down south :)

looking good carol i do love junior he a stunner :wub: they all look fab keep up good work now the fun begins :p

aww there coming on now carol :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: ,carnt wait till sunday (w00t)

trish g said:
aww there coming on now carol :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :huggles: ,carnt wait till sunday (w00t)
you must be going for a cuddle trish :huggles: don,t get too cuddly and

forget to take any pics :lol:

peppermint lady said:
thanks carol what a handsome dad walter is lovely pic with violet  :wub:   :huggles: roxy,s coat looks so shinny  :wub: they are a credit to you brenna is a brill mum

bless her :huggles: give them a cuddle from us down south  :)

You are in for a real treat Julie they are :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: had our cuddles yesterday :thumbsup: But for Holly and Neve Roxy would have been at our place now on farlely,s rusk,s but Norm was too slow in getting her out and we got spotted :- " They are lovely pup,s well done Brenna :thumbsup:

MILLGIRL said:
peppermint lady said:
thanks carol what a handsome dad walter is lovely pic with violet  :wub:   :huggles: roxy,s coat looks so shinny  :wub: they are a credit to you brenna is a brill mum

You are in for a real treat Julie they are :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: had our cuddles yesterday :thumbsup: But for Holly and Neve Roxy would have been at our place now on farlely,s rusk,s but Norm was too slow in getting her out and we got spotted :- " They are lovely pup,s well done Brenna :thumbsup:

thats it christine :ph34r: mums sending an armed guard to keep an eye on her (w00t) (w00t)

i did enjoy my chat with norm on the phone ;) look forward to seeing you all at the champs :thumbsup:

The babies have had their farleys.....don't know who's covered in the most me or the puppies (w00t) :lol: They are 3 weeks today and have been weighed and are all near enough the same :wub: Roxy and Junior are both 3lb :wub: and both Honey and Violet are 2lb 11oz :wub:

peppermint lady said:
trish g said:
aww there coming on now carol :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :huggles: ,carnt wait till sunday (w00t)
you must be going for a cuddle trish :huggles: don,t get too cuddly and

forget to take any pics :lol:

im not too broody just now sue (w00t) ,so i will take plenty of pics for you :thumbsup:

im sure i will melt though when i see them :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

stay strong trish resist (w00t) I will look forward to pic,s mate :)

what little chubbys they are :huggles:

well done holly and neave keep an eye on the visitors make sure

you keep hold of the puppys when they leave (w00t)

auntie sue will get you some sweets :)

Had a cuddle of them all the other night :huggles: Lovely bundles of plumpness :wub: I just hope you know what you are letting yourself in for Sue. (w00t) Foxy Roxy is a real wriggler & already has a mind of her own. :lol:

peppermint lady said:
MILLGIRL said:
peppermint lady said:

thats it christine :ph34r: mums sending an armed guard to keep an eye on her (w00t) (w00t)

i did enjoy my chat with norm on the phone ;) look forward to seeing you all at the champs :thumbsup:

:) No armed guard needed Nothing will get passed Holly or Neve they love them to bit,s :D

naylorwhippets said:
Had a cuddle of them all the other night :huggles: Lovely bundles of plumpness :wub: I just hope you know what you are letting yourself in for Sue.  (w00t) Foxy Roxy is a real wriggler & already has a mind of her own. :lol:
well diane i hope she will have a mind of her own living with dotty who

can be very pushie gets away with murder (w00t)

my flo is very laid back and never tells her off i have to step in and

rescue her :lol: Im Getting to be a bit of an old hand at this puppy thing :lol:

after 30 yrs in whippets i should know a bit (w00t)

must be time for piccys by now :rant: :rant:

COME ON MRS JEPSON.....SHARE THE LITTLE LOVES WITH THE REST OF US

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Back