The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Brenna And Walter's Puppies

hi its holly me and my mum have been playing with the puppies all day :huggles: ive got a few bites off Roxy and alot of kisses of her :) i will get my mum to put some piccies on later :thumbsup:

Carol Jepson said:
hi its holly me and my mum have been playing with the puppies all day :huggles: ive got a few bites off Roxy and alot of kisses of her :) i will get my mum to put some piccies on later :thumbsup:
thanks holly bet you are enjoying the pups now they are playing :) :wub:

tell your mum not to forget you need your dinner :lol: :lol:

will phone you tomorrow carol if you can stop playing long enought

to pick up the phone (w00t) (w00t)

hopefully if the racings on today i will be seeing these little gems :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: so i will take lots of pics for you all :)

trish g said:
hopefully if the racings on today i will be seeing these little gems :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :thumbsup:   so i will take lots of pics for you all :)
thanks trish we have loads of snow this morning (w00t)

don,t think we will be racing :(

can,t get dotty in her 1st snow fall she loves it (w00t)

Looking forward to seeing you Trish, sorry I didn't get the pics yesterday Sue and Julie, we were puppy visiting :- " :lol: besides playing with the babies here lol

Carol Jepson said:
Looking forward to seeing you Trish, sorry I didn't get the pics yesterday Sue and Julie, we were puppy visiting  :- "  :lol:   besides playing with the babies here lol
no problem carol you have gone puppy mad (w00t)

no racing at andover today so will need pics later to cheer us up :lol:

:- " that carol is sooooooooo busy looking at beckys puppies shes forgotten that im waiting for violet piccys :- " :lol: :lol:

peppermint lady said:
:- " that carol is sooooooooo busy looking at beckys puppies shes forgotten that im waiting for violet piccys :- "  :lol:   :lol:
took some pics earlier of these little beauties,but got 260 photos to sort through which will take forever so promise if i dont get round to doing them tonight they will be on tomorrow as ive nothing much to do than my cleaning :thumbsup: :p

okay trish thank you looking forward to seeing them :wub:

been a boring long day here missed the racing :angry:

peppermint lady said:
okay trish thank you looking forward to seeing them  :wub: been a boring long day here missed the racing :angry:

bet you all kept warm ,we all froze but we plodded on :p

hope you enjoy these pics :thumbsup: ,they are such beautiful babies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: ,your all lucky to be getting one,i had a cuddle and kiss with each one and they all loved been talked to and you could tell they was listening to me :p carol there a credit to you :thumbsup:

IMG_7755.jpg

IMG_7756.jpg

IMG_7757.jpg

IMG_7758.jpg

IMG_7760.jpg

IMG_7762.jpg

IMG_7763.jpg

IMG_7764.jpg

IMG_7766.jpg

IMG_7767.jpg

IMG_7791.jpg

IMG_7792.jpg

IMG_7801.jpg

IMG_7806.jpg

look who wanted to see what was going on :wub: :p

IMG_7823.jpg

Trish those piccies are absolutely fabulous :huggles: thank you for taking them for me :thumbsup: Can't believe they are 4 weeks old tomorrow :wub: I'm really enjoying them and am going to miss them soooooo much when they go...... but I know they have all fab homes waiting :huggles: and I will see them racing :huggles: Bless little Bailey, he's dying to play with them :wub: :wub:

Carol Jepson said:
Trish those piccies are absolutely fabulous  :huggles: thank you for taking them for me :thumbsup:   Can't believe they are 4 weeks old tomorrow  :wub:   I'm really enjoying them and am going to miss them soooooo much when they go...... but I know they have all fab homes waiting  :huggles: and I will see them racing  :huggles:   Bless little Bailey, he's dying to play with them  :wub:   :wub:

your welcome carol it was a pleasure :thumbsup: went to see codys pups too and ive never seen pups that small before and i held my favorite too:wub: :huggles:

carol said it all pics are terrific trish well worth waiting for :)

they look fantastic and junior laid with his mum :huggles: :wub:

thanks mate cheered me up no end :)

peppermint lady said:
carol said it all pics are terrific trish well worth waiting for  :) they look fantastic and junior laid with his mum  :huggles:   :wub:

thanks mate cheered me up no end  :)

glad you like em wont be long until there with you :thumbsup:

see you all next week,looking forward to seeing them peppermint pups :wub: :huggles:

Carol they are gorgeous................Holly, Neve & the puppies :huggles: .................Fantastic photo's trish :thumbsup:

they looking great carol well done girls look like your doing great job junior looks huge against the girls

Back