The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Brenna And Walter's Puppies

Carol Jepson said:
lol won't let him near them  :p   :teehee:   they're not peeping yet, just been sat with them having lots of snuggles with them  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
if your trying to wind me up mrs jepson its working (w00t)

I so need to cuddle them :wub:

Went to see these babies today & they are "A Touch Gorgeous" :wub: :lol: Thanks for the Welcome Barry & Carol :cheers: ....so now for some pic's

Altogether :wub:

P1010344.jpg

P1010341.jpg

P1010340.jpg

Honey :wub:

P1010337.jpg

Junior 8)

P1010335.jpg

P1010334.jpg

:wub: :wub: wow they look great :huggles: still feeding :- " :- " little porkers :lol: :lol:

i cant believe the gloss on foxy roxys coat 8) need sunglasses on to look at her (w00t)

all 4 look fab :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: violet looks different in every single piccy :wacko: :wacko: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

oh wow dont they just melt your heart :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

so glad theyve all got homes :b :sweating: :p

thanks cheryl great pics needed my puppy fix :huggles:

and very nice pictures they were to :wub: made my day

It was great to see you today Cheryl, Gary and Ryan :huggles: Fantastic pictures Cheryl thank you for putting them on for me :huggles: Think Honey was quite happy in Gary's arms :wub: and am pretty sure Ryan would have like to take them all home given half a chance. :wub:

Will put some more piccies on tomorrow, their eyes are just beginning to open and they are starting to wobble about now on their legs :wub: :wub: and they are huge lol :wub:

she is lovely diane im sure ron will be very pleased :)

met him on sunday he is very excited honey will have

a lovely home with him :huggles:

his little pup silver is a sweetheart :wub:

naylorwhippets said:
Some pics of Aunt Misty for Ron.
Aunt Misty looks like a lovely girl. What colour is she? I mean, I see what colour she is but what is it called? Thanks for posting the pictures, kind of you. I can't wait Honey comes to live with me in West Sussex with Silver and everyone lese. All the pups eyes are open now but I will leave it to Carol to spread the news herself!! Thanks once again. Well appreciated. Ron (Silverscreen).

Back