Picture_541.jpg

carol they look fantastic :wub: thank you both so much for all the pictures

Ican sit and drool over them all day :huggles: and they are certainly turning

into right little chubbys :wub: what a good job brenna is doing with your help

of course mate :)

They are lovely looking pups. Seriously gorgeous. :wub:

they look lovely carol keep the pictures coming :thumbsup:

Love the picture of Junior.... he's got a lot to say for himself :D

saw them all sunday (w00t) the blue one looks like a walter clone and the silver brindle looks like a clone of her aunty misty (w00t) the black looks like her mum, dont know where the other beggers come from though (w00t) brennas doing a great job with them though :thumbsup: beware carol the real fun will begin in two weeks time you will definatly be reaching for the wine bottle. :cheers: :cheers:

I think she will be legless by then diane dont the kids break up today (w00t)

3 kids 4 puppys what a combination :lol: get out the corkscrew (w00t) (w00t)

there looking gorgeous carol,mums doing a fantastic job :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

keep clicking that camera i too would love to see lots more of them :huggles: :thumbsup:

They all look smashers Carol :thumbsup: but my fav two are Honey & Junior :wub:

peppermint lady said:
I think she will be legless by then diane dont the kids break up today (w00t) 3 kids 4 puppys what a combination  :lol: get out the corkscrew (w00t)   (w00t)

3 kids, 4 puppys and 7 dogs and Barry (w00t) people will know which aisle to find me in tescos! :eek: :lol:

Will keep the piccies coming Trish just let me know when you get fed up :sweating: They are all coming on a treat Cheryl, you'll will have to come for a puppy visit :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
we will all know where to find barry as well where hes been for the last 2 nights, the boozer :cheers: who needs tesco when the pubs round the corner. (w00t)

I dont know mr mrs jepson you are getting your selfs a real reputation (w00t)

we will never get fedup with pics of ROXY, :wub: VIOLET :wub:

HONEY :wub: JUNIOR :wub: so keep snapping :lol:

:blink: any little eyes peeping open yet carol :teehee:

dont let that barry frighten them or they will close them up tight again (w00t) (w00t)

lol won't let him near them :p :teehee: they're not peeping yet, just been sat with them having lots of snuggles with them :wub: :wub: :wub:

Carol Jepson said:
lol won't let him near them  :p   :teehee:   they're not peeping yet, just been sat with them having lots of snuggles with them  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
aww couldnt think of anything better :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Back