The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Brenna And Walter's Puppies

They were a bit soft focus so I've sharpened them quite a bit which might have made them a bit noisy. :sweating: but anyway....... a lovely sight they are :wub:

Touch_Of_The_North_x_Touch_.jpg

Picture_441.jpg

Picture_442.jpg

Picture_443.jpg

Picture_444.jpg

Picture_445.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry you lost the little girl :( Good luck with the others - they look fab :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

They look lush :wub: :wub: I think they all look fab but love the parti boy :* ...Oh and the black girl :*

thanks judy for putting the pics on your brilliant when it comes to computers

its not what you know its who you know :lol: :cheers:

Oh how lovely, and a nice assortment of colours :wub:

Just been to see the babes :wub: :huggles: They are scrummy :wub:

The little silver brindle girl is just like her aunt Misty. :wub: And Brenna is being a perfect mummy. :huggles:

carol your little boy is a lovely colour,carnt wait to see them :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments the 4 babies are soooooo gorgeous..... but I am biased :wub: and Brenna is doing a fab job :wub: We were really upset to have lost the little girl as she was a beauty, but it just wasn't meant to be. :( Thank you Judy for putting on the piccies :cheers: I am going to send them all to you now to sort out lol :p :lol:

:lol: Julie's already sent me some more. I'll put them on later :thumbsup:

Thanks Judy bet you are on pins now over the next couple of days :D Just remind me not to take any piccies until I've tidied up the kitchen (w00t) :lol:

Carol Jepson said:
Thanks Judy bet you are on pins now over the next couple of days  :D   Just remind me not to take any piccies until I've tidied up the kitchen  (w00t)   :lol:
who cares about the kitchen we only have eyes for those lovely babies :huggles:

was there a kitchen in the background???? i really didnt notice, :oops:

far too busy admiring the gorgeous pups! :wub: :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS

They look smashing :wub: ......That parti boy looks the spit of Ben (from Incas first litter) :D

aww carol arent they just so cute :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

your boy is so handsome :huggles: looking forward to cuddling him when hes bigger :huggles:

(w00t) well mum has now made her mind up and she is going to have the black bitch :wub: :wub: and her name will be roxy :wub: :wub:

Last edited:
Back