The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Aslan Babies

Stunning pups Lana , Freedie is :wub: :wub:

Can't believe that I have missed these gorgeous chubby babies!

I love Big Fella! :wub:

Really lovely puppies, Freddie :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Here's an update at almost 6 weeks. I am really happy with these pups - they are everything I expected them to be - although not everyone's pics show how nice they really are (Miley, in particular, was very rigid and didn't take a good standing pic).

But she did take a very cute front on shot. Shame hubby blurred most of the front-on ones!

Freddie :wub: the most loving, waggiest tail puppy ever!

And there's no doubting that this boy is his father's son! BigFella = Little Dino :huggles:

Congrats on your pups Lana- looking lovely :)

Thanks for the update on the Aslan kids, they will be time wasters in the most loveable way now they are 6 weeks of age. Big Fella is a clone of his daddy. (w00t)

Good grief.. what was your hubby doing to make them so BLURYYYY (w00t)

Beautiful babies :wub: but I reckon the boys win the ribbons at the moment - Freddie :wub: What amazingly long ears they have :wacko:

All just gorgeous :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pups Lana .............. Luv Big Fella :wub:

shenace said:
Good grief.. what was your hubby doing to make them so BLURYYYY (w00t)
Oh who knows, probably was really watching tv and only pretending to look through the lens. I moved the little table and our purple faux fur up into the lounge room so he didn't have to move off the couch.  :blink:   He'd just come home from two days of golfing and drinking with his work buddies  :lol:

Beautiful babies :wub:   but I reckon the boys win the ribbons at the moment - Freddie :wub:   What amazingly long ears they have :wacko:  

They do look really long in these pics don't they?  In reality they don't seem so long  :wacko:

All just gorgeous :wub:

Looking good Lana, I just wait a little longer before I choose, I need a little longer to make up my mind, all very nice. :thumbsup: :)

I'm waiting a bit longer before I choose too. The girls are sorted but I have to decide which boy goes where.

Back