The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Aslan Babies

Oh, must have missed these little lovelies :b - congratulations Lana, Jill and Dino :cheers:

I've almost settled on show names.

I think I'm going with "Flaunt It" for Autumn. "You know you're sexy, yeah, you flaunt it / Shake what your momma gave you / now flaunt it" - TV Rock. Second choice 'CrazySexyCool'.

"Bring It On" for the other little girl - from the cheerleading movie - "I'm sexy, I'm cute, I'm popular to boot" - Kirsten Dunst's role was Torrance. So that's what I'm calling her now. Second choice will be Sexy Sadie.

For the boys I think it will be "Dirty Sexy Money" - 2nd choice "DoYa Think I'm Sexy"

and " Bringing Sexy Back" / "LetsTalkAboutSex".

If I were keeping one of the boys I would have gone for "I'm Too Sexy" and called him "Freddie" (Right Said Fred) - and we have another very famous Freddie in another breed here - his accolades are something to aspire to.

The pups look lovely Lana, I like the lad at the top of the pic :wub: but let's talk about the names (w00t)

I just LOVE Dirty Sexy Money and Crazy Sexy Cool!

I can't imagine anyone having them in this country, and I think they are fabulous names :D

TCx

:wub: Love the big boy - might just hop on a plane to Oz and steal him away!

Julie

Sorry! They are all spoken for already. :D

:wub: :wub: lovely puppies... it's lovely to see them all lined up at the milk bar. Think my fav name is 'Bringing Sexy Back' :* it'll sound great with your affix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww they are adorable and I don't think Torrance is last at the milk bar by the look of that lovely round tummy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
kennelmaid said:
They are lovely--my first whippet was a blue called Sadie :wub: . Those pics really tug at the heart strings  :))   Best of luck with them :thumbsup:

Yvonne

:huggles:

Email & IM

Direct Link

HTML Code

IMG Code

nice pups

Aawwwww..... gorgeous babies :wub:

I just love Dirty Sexy Money :thumbsup: The TV show is seriously cool :D

We had a litter here with another breeder years ago, there was Betta Danseks and To Seksy Forya.

Can't wait for my litter that is due here in 2 wks - we are doing a "Suit" litter, so get ya thinkin caps on (w00t)

They are lovely and terrible names as well :wub: :wub:

bump (for new member to find) :teehee:

Some new pics between 3-4 weeks

He's a bit of a mummy's boy :lol:

Back