The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Aslan Babies

:wub: :wub: :wub: mum and babies are GORGEOUS!!!! I love mums face, she looks so very sweet!

OMG I really NEED to be the dark boy's mummy (w00t) he's gorg :wub:

TCx

We only took one "standing" pic of each of them so this is the best you get at this stage!

:*

The question mark is because I have no idea if that's what he will be called but that's what I'm calling him for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup:

The bestest stander on the day!

Just georgeous.... Freddie is just :wub:

Maybe you can call them famous singers - Miley's dad is Billy Ray (if you don't like that BR) Freddie (Freddie Mercury)... there are millions of options :thumbsup: Another "wholesome" girly singer is Dolly (Parton!!!), a boy could be Rick (Astley)...

But I do like the Sexy - and if you have a Do Ya Think I Sexy - his name has to be ROD (w00t)

aslan said:
:* The question mark is because I have no idea if that's what he will be called but that's what I'm calling him for now.

Freddie sounds like he could have a "Queen" themed name, as a tribute to Freddie Mecury

Bites the Dust

Bohemian Rap

Wana Break Free

Will Rock You

Kinda Magic

One Vision

great pups..it must be difficult to find suitable names

What beautiful babies- I especially love Autumn :wub: and Big Fella :wub:

But they ALL have just the most adorable faces- divine! :huggles:

Look forward to watching them grow.

Liz and the Monellis

Tesa said:
Freddie sounds like he could have a "Queen" themed name, as a tribute to  Freddie Mecury
Don't worry Karen, have a list of Queen songs reserved for a litter in the future.

But I want a theme for the whole litter.

I was actually calling him Freddie because that's what I would have called a boy if I were keeping one (and I would have chosed "I'm Too Sexy" (Right Said Fred ) for his name. He's the cutest and he just LOVES being picked up and cuddled - he goes wild - he has the waggiest tail on a four week old puppy that I've ever seen.

I think they are gorgeous Lana..I've not been on here for a little while and cannot believe they are 4 weeks old already!!!

I love their little faces,they are sooo sweet. :wub: :wub: Can't help you out with names though,I had a hard enough desicion myself with my little lot!!

Last edited by a moderator:
aslan said:
I was actually calling him Freddie because that's what I would have called a boy if I were keeping one (and I would have chosed  "I'm Too Sexy" (Right Said Fred ) for his name. 
OMG :x look at that disgusting typing error - "I would have CHOSEN ...." :))

Back