The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

6 Month Male Needing New Home

good luck to woody and meg hope they like each other :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

its not to be for Woody and Meg. As you know Woody is a 6month old boy turning into a young man and he keeps trying his luck with my Greyhound. Tracy felt it wouldnt be fair to bring woody home with out meeting first as Meg might not like woody trying his luck.

Woody is going for a day out tomorrow to see if he gets on with his brother Buzz and the cat. if they get on he will be staying there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture390.jpg

Forgot to say whos who

from the left is Mum Dinky, Sister Tilly, Woody

Picture390.jpg

Sorry it hasn't worked out for Woody and Meg :( but here's hoping brother Buzz is the right companion. :thumbsup:

Hilary & Hounds said:
Sorry it hasn't worked out for Woody and Meg :( but here's hoping brother Buzz is the right companion. :thumbsup:
Me too :thumbsup: ..... hes such a lovely boy and deserves a lovely home - good luck. :luck: with Buzz.

Hi. Has Woody found his forever home. If not i might be interested. Where is he at the moment?

he is spending the day with brother Buzz. not heard any thing yet so he must be ok will post soon when i here from them

i have just been looking at this lovely little boy on epupz, hope everything works out for him :)

just had an update its looking good for woody. him and buzz have been playing all day sharing chews sleeping and more playing. the plan is too see how he gets on overnight.

noopy_101 said:
just had an update its looking good for woody. him and buzz have been playing all day sharing chews sleeping and more playing. the plan is too see how he gets on overnight.
................................................................................

Nice to met you Noopy.

Yup!

Buzz and Woody are becoming friends a bit like "Toy Story" I guess.

Woody has much to learn... about ice and ponds... about cats and claws... about warmth and log fires...

Best Regards,

PhilX

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/Philxx/Woody.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/Philxx/Woodyb.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/Philxx/Woodya.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t261/Ph...oldandsnowy.jpg

Really looks like Buzz and Woody are happy together and enjoying each others company - in fact it seems that where one is the other is not far away!! - They look great together! :wub:

Woody looks very settled in with Buzz already - hope everything turns out well for everyone in the end :luck: :huggles:

Judging by those photos :wub: :wub: they look very happy - hope it all goes well for you. :luck: :luck: Can I come and live at your house - that fireplace is wonderful. :cheers:

EMILY said:
Really looks like Buzz and Woody are happy together and enjoying each others company - in fact it seems that where one is the other is not far away!! - They look great together!  :wub:
................................................................................

Both being decidedly on the Alpha Male side of things, yesterday they played "Who's Gonna be Top Dog".

A quaint Olde Worlde Game-e involving 4+ hours of hurtling around the garden with mucho pushy-shoving and panting.

Dunno who won....but do know that today is a lot calmer.

I sense Woody hasn't run much so at present is better upholstered than Buzz... to be honest he makes Buzz look like his long lost Biafran brother.

LOL

PhilX

Zephyr said:
Woody looks very settled in with Buzz already - hope everything turns out well for everyone in the end :luck:   :huggles:

In truth it's gone much better than what I thought.

Fingers crossed.

:cheers:

PhilX

lets hope they have sorted themselves out :thumbsup:

they look really happy with each other on the piks :D

Janimal said:
Judging by those photos  :wub:   :wub: they look very happy - hope it all goes well for you. :luck:   :luck: Can I come and live at your house - that fireplace is wonderful. :cheers:

Central heating is great... but when it's cold and 'orrible outside there's just something special about a "proper" fire (a 3 legged ginger Tom & 2 whippets can't be wrong).

Blimey!

Course you can come and live here Janimal :"> ... but be warned, I'm ugly, warty & very, very old.

PhilX

teresaw said:
...................................................................................................................

Both being decidedly on the Alpha Male side of things, yesterday they played "Who's Gonna be Top Dog".

A quaint Olde Worlde Game-e  involving 4+ hours of hurtling around the garden with mucho pushy-shoving and panting.

Dunno who won....but do know that today is a lot calmer.

I sense Woody hasn't run much so at present is better upholstered than Buzz... to be honest he makes Buzz look like his long lost Biafran brother.

LOL

PhilX

:lol: :lol: That did make me laugh - what an honest description of two adolescents trying to sort out the top dog position - hope they do manage to sort it out without bloodshed! :oops:

Back