The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

6 Month Male Needing New Home

Lovely pictures of Woody and Buzz :thumbsup: Hope all goes well for you :luck: :luck: :luck:

And yes that fire looks great :thumbsup:

I want that fire! (w00t) So nice to see and hear that the dogs are settling down. A happy ending. :)

Dedicating today to them becoming friends.

Still a bit of rivalry going on... and the postman now gets barked at in glorious stereo.

This is is the first time they have had enough trust in each other to share a chair.

(Obviously we have only the one chair)

DSCF151250.jpg

Taking Woody to our vets tomorrow to get him checked over... more for our peace of mind than anything.

My better half has bought Buzz and Woody matching collars and leads... she must be trying to tell me something.

PhilX

ps. There's been some great snow pics on the forum... we got zilch... which is grossly unfair. I may have to sulk...

Lovely picture - looks like they are beginning to get really used to each other - I am sure given time they will be inseperable. I think your better half is certainly telling you something with the matching collars - Woody is there to stay! :- " :cheers: :thumbsup:

Hilary & Hounds said:
I want that fire! (w00t) So nice to see and hear that the dogs are settling down. A happy ending. :)
LOL to wanting the fire...

Born the eternal sceptic I confess to feeling more positive about a happy ending.

PhilX

EMILY said:
I think your better half is certainly telling you something with the matching collars - Woody is there to stay!  :- "  :cheers:   :thumbsup:
................................................................................

(w00t)

Canny things are wimmin...

PhilX

teresaw said:
Dedicating today to them becoming friends. Still a bit of rivalry going on... and the postman now gets barked at in glorious stereo.

This is is the first time they have had enough trust in each other to share a chair.

(Obviously we have only the one chair)

DSCF151250.jpg

Taking Woody to our vets tomorrow to get him checked over... more for our peace of mind than anything.

My better half has bought Buzz and Woody matching collars and leads... she must be trying to tell me something.

PhilX

ps. There's been some great snow pics on the forum... we got zilch... which is grossly unfair. I may have to sulk...

How did it all work out in the end? :))

................................................................................

Bruvs.jpg

Well... most times me and me Bruv are the best of pals, but occasionally when out for an energetic run we kinda fall out... you know the kinda thing... plenty of teeth and growling big time.

Anyhowz, before it was decided that me long lost bruv "Woody" could stay here, he got himself taken to the vet just to check that he was ok.

They found that he had a problem in the wedding tackle Dept' (think I overheard it was something to do with one of his popsicles not descending) (w00t) .

Sozs... He's off to the vets tommorow to get it sorted.

I'm going along to cos' they're also gonna discuss my popsicles...

Yours in anticipation,

Buzz :)

What a great picture :thumbsup: - they both have such appealing faces :wub: :huggles: - good luck for the future and for Woody's op :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thank you for the update, we've been thinking about you :))

Good luck :luck:

What a lovely story... :huggles: hope its all ok they look absolutely gorgeous together :wub: :wub: :wub: how many whippets can fit into a crate!!!!!

Good luck to all concerned :luck:

from all of us

teresaw said:

Bruvs.jpg

Well... most times me and me Bruv are the best of pals, but occasionally when out for an energetic run we kinda fall out... you know the kinda thing... plenty of teeth and growling big time.

Anyhowz, before it was decided that me long lost bruv "Woody" could stay here, he got himself taken to the vet just to check that he was ok.

They found that he had a problem in the wedding tackle Dept' (think I overheard it was something to do with one of his popsicles not descending) (w00t) .

Sozs... He's off to the vets tommorow to get it sorted.

I'm going along to cos' they're also gonna discuss my popsicles...

Yours in anticipation,

Buzz :)

That is a smashing picture :wub: :wub: Well done :cheers:

Back