The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

6 Month Male Needing New Home

Woody is just gorgeous :wub:

Good luck to him in his new home :luck:

What a gorgeous boy - good luck for tomorrow Woody as hopefully you will have a very special friend in Meg. :wub: :wub:

hope it all works out :luck: , looks like both dogs would enjoy being together :thumbsup:

He's adorable :wub: - can't wait to hear that he is happily ensconced in his new home :luck: :huggles:

Zephyr said:
He's adorable :wub:   - can't wait to hear that he is happily ensconced in his new home :luck:   :huggles:
Meg has similar colours too. Will be an update soon. Meanwhile Meg's still waiting. Those ears on Woody are great !

Bench1.jpg

Woody is seriously handsome :wub: :wub: but then Meg is simply gorgeous too! :wub: :wub: I love the markings on her head. :wub:

Good luck for tomorrow. :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
The best of :luck: to Woody ,I hope he settles in his new home with his great new friends :wub: :wub:

Lots of luck for the week-end and hope it all works out for you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Woody and Meg are just :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

hope it all works out! :luck: :luck: :)

just few more of him!

woody4.jpg

woody3.jpg

Picture316.jpg

Awww Woody is so handsome :wub: and Meg is so pretty :wub: ----

It's a bit like blind date :) hope everything works out well for all concerned :luck: :luck:

More good luck wishes from us here :luck:

Dont forget we want to see piccies 8)

Rae said:
More good luck wishes from us here  :luck:
Dont forget we want to see piccies  8)

oh yes will do. Woody's a good looking young chap.

P2010417.jpg
Better have a bath then, don't want Woody smelling that horse **** I rolled in earlier today :D First impressions and all that ;)

So sorry to hear about break up,hope u pooch finds great home and u find peace

They are both lovely :wub: :wub: I hope they like each other :huggles: and all goes well :luck: :luck:

I really hope things work out for good :huggles: they are both beautiful dogs :wub:

Just took woody and the gang for lovely walk

Picture386.jpg

just setting off

Picture328.jpg

Picture354.jpg

Picture368.jpg

Tilly Woodys older sister

Picture338.jpg

Tilly and Dinky(woodys mum)

Picture379.jpg

When we got home I couldnt find Woody and this is were he was hiding on my bed!

Picture388.jpg

Back