OEH

Registered
Reaction score
Esmesayswhoyoulookinat.jpg

Esmesleepyagain.jpg

Esmelookatme.jpg

esmecurledup.jpg

Esmegrowing.jpg

Everytime I look at her she seems to have grown, and that loooooooooong whippet nose is begining to develop :wub:

She is sooo beautiful - especially like the one of her with her eyes tight shut! :wub:

So angelic, o:) be naughty me?.................. you bet (w00t) she is sooooo gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
lucky, lucky you she is just too cute for words :wub:

All these blue pups making me broody for my two who not due to come to me for another 4 weeks! Must say they do cheer me up! (w00t)

More I'm afraid :b

esmetummy.jpg

esmeandjoteeth.jpg

The great squirrel battle:

Esmewinningsquirrel.jpg

Esmeandjokillsquirrel.jpg

Esmewinningsquirrel2.jpg

Esmewinssquirrel.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: oh, and before i forget :wub:

I just LOVE her eyes! :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sweet little pup! :wub:

Beeeyooooooooooooootiful!!!

Keep 'em comin', please!

Gill

She is just so gorgeous :wub: :wub: and aren't Tess and Josephine wonderfully patient with her? :huggles: :huggles:

No sign of Nana - I take it she's not quite so keen :- " :*

PS Josephine looks like she's always been with you! :thumbsup: :huggles:

I think that this sums up Nana's current opinion of Esme :eek:

EsmeandNana.jpg

WHAT is this strange thing doing in MY BED :unsure:

She's basically ok with her when she's awake, what she can't abide is being woken up by having her tail or pads bitten :rant: so I spend quite a lot of my days removing Esme from Nana's bed, but she really has got to learn for herself that biting Nanas is dangerous :wacko:

Dosnt she look a different puppy :devil: :lol: when shes got those teeth out. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww such a sweet babe and making friends too :huggles: we have the same really Olivia, Spry is happy to cuddle with Kane, Callie's not much bothered either way but sienna will play with him if she wants too but is grumpy with him the rest of the time, :angry: I think it's because she is top dog in the pack, and the cat hates him because he keeps trying to bite her when she walks past and even though she tells him off he goes back for more (w00t)

Back