The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Yet More Pics Of Esme

*Lesley* said:
Awwww such a sweet babe and making friends too :huggles: we have the same really Olivia, Spry is happy to cuddle with Kane, Callie's not much bothered either way but sienna will play with him if she wants too but is grumpy with him the rest of the time,  :angry: I think it's because she is top dog in the pack, and the cat hates him because he keeps trying to bite her when she walks past and even though she tells him off he goes back for more (w00t)
he'll learn, leslie :lol: every dog i know that lives with a cat is VERY cautious around said cat :D

you and olivia are soooo lucky, having such cute, feisty bundles of character.

any more pics forthcoming? pleaaase? :huggles:

lalena said:
*Lesley* said:
Awwww such a sweet babe and making friends too :huggles: we have the same really Olivia, Spry is happy to cuddle with Kane, Callie's not much bothered either way but sienna will play with him if she wants too but is grumpy with him the rest of the time,  :angry: I think it's because she is top dog in the pack, and the cat hates him because he keeps trying to bite her when she walks past and even though she tells him off he goes back for more (w00t)
he'll learn, leslie :lol: every dog i know that lives with a cat is VERY cautious around said cat :D

Esme seems to be awake more than kane :lol: the only pics I get seem to be sleeping ones -_- lazy boy :wub:

*Lesley* said:
lalena said:
*Lesley* said:

Esme seems to be awake more than kane :lol: the only pics I get seem to be sleeping ones -_- lazy boy :wub:

not lazy, CONSERVING ENERGY....for the dreaded wall of death :sweating:

God I wish she would sleep more, she's like the duracell bunny at the moment- NEVER STOPS :blink:

me -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

Ahh...the pack hierarchy politics.....

I found that if I sat down for a while, Joe would come and sleep next to me. If I was up and busy, he would be up and playing as well. Maybe you need to sit down more :D Bit tricky I know because you want to keep an eye on them when they are busy and active and getting into mischief, and then get things done about the house when they are sleeping. :wacko:

Not that I'm one to give advice about pups.... :- " :b Esme's lovely btw...keep the piccies coming :thumbsup:

I am really pleased that Esme is begining to retrieve :D

Esmeplayingball.jpg

esmeplayingball2.jpg

Esmeretrieving.jpg

EsmeandJowithdumbell.jpg

Esmeanddumbell.jpg

Esmesayswhatme.jpg

waaaa, she is so cute! I love the pic with the bone! :wub: :wub:

I also like your black whispy lurcher! :wub: :wub:

What a totally smashing pup - in fact, all of your dogs are smashing! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well, cuter and cuter by the day. Love the picture of her with the blue ball - matches her eyes :wub:

She has certainly made herself at home and seems very confident. Lovely pup :wub:

Also a :wub: for Tess.

Such a pretty little girl. It's making me crave a puppy..... which is lucky as Riley will be coming home during feb! :- "

She really is such a beautiful baby :wub: your pics are fab looks like you have some spoilt rotten dogs there ;)

Love those pictures of her playing ball - she looks so gorgeous. :wub: and crafty with it Id say. :lol:

Esme is realy becoming part of the family now:

EsmeandNana2.jpg

Esmeandfamily.jpg

And the retrieving is going well:

Esmeandtugrope.jpg

But her favourite thing is still chewing:

Emseandchew.jpg

esmeandturkey.jpg

I am sure I'm being paranoid about this, but do you think her nose is too short for her age (9 weeks), she's incredibly beautiful to me, but at her age Tess had a much longer nose :b

Aww bless she is beautiful :wub: :wub:

No I personally don't think her nose is short, give it time and you will look back and think where did that little nose go :lol:

Love her eyes by the way :wub:

Julie

Back