The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Would Just Like To Introduce Myself

GinnyWeasley

Registered
Reaction score
I have just found your site and would like to say hello to everyone.

I am thinking about getting a whippet and found the site whilst doing some research on the breed. I thought it would be a good way of learning more and getting to know people that already own sighthounds.

Regards

Hi there!

Welcome to K9 :thumbsup:

You certainly will find out loads on here - I have :thumbsup: :D

Good luck with your search and aquisition of a Whippet - they are the best! :wub: :wub:

hi and welcome to k9 :thumbsup:

please remember whippets are VERY addictive...you might have trouble stopping at 1 (w00t) :lol:

GinnyWeasley said:
I am thinking about getting a whippet and found the site whilst doing some research on the breed.  I thought it would be a good way of learning more and getting to know people that already own sighthounds.

Regards

(w00t) That's exactly what I did! I have found out loads since being on here, everyone is so helpful.

A very warm welcome :huggles:

Emma xxx

Welcome to K9 Ginny :thumbsup: - what a lovely name - Ginny Weasley, just rolls off the tongue. Hope you know the pleasures of a whippet very soon. They are the very best breed on the planet - and addictive as Julie says - we have 6, but probably only half the amount Julie has (w00t)

Welcome to k9

Whippets are the most affectionate little fire crackers on the planet.

:) Hi there and a warm welcome to k9. :thumbsup:

Hope you decide to get a whippet or 2 ? :- " they are the best breed without a doubt.

Sonia and Jesse xx

Hi and welcome to K9. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hope you decide to get a whippet and good luck in your search if you do. :wub: :wub: They are a lovely breed. :huggles:

As others have said, they are very addictive. I have two whippets (as well as a Collie X) and I was lucky enough to 'find' my second whippet through the K9 forum. I would probably have a third, but my OH won't allow any more dogs. :- "

:thumbsup:
Hello.gif
Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome. I'm guessing you are a Harry Potter fan! Good luck with the whippet search. They are the most fun-loving snuggly dogs ever and so much fun to watch runningg. Keep us up to date with your progress please!

Jessr123 said:
Welcome.  I'm guessing you are a Harry Potter fan! 
:D just what I was thinking :D

Welcome to the forum Ginny - I know we're a little biased but whippets really are the best wee dogs ever - fun and energetic when they're out for a walk or run and cuddly, loving and very lazy when they're crashed out at home :)

June Jonigk said:
Welcome to K9 Ginny  :thumbsup: - what a lovely name - Ginny Weasley, just rolls off the tongue.  Hope you know the pleasures of a whippet very soon.  They are the very best breed on the planet - and addictive as Julie says - we have 6, but probably only half the amount Julie has (w00t)
mrs j :- " :- " we only have....hang on just do a head count 1.2.......3.............4..............5 last count 9 (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

oh i dont like odd numbers :lol: :lol:

Hello and welcome to K9 :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome to K9. Best choice is a whippet, hope you find yours soon

Pauline & Ruby

em21 said:
GinnyWeasley said:
I am thinking about getting a whippet and found the site whilst doing some research on the breed.  I thought it would be a good way of learning more and getting to know people that already own sighthounds.

Regards

(w00t) That's exactly what I did! I have found out loads since being on here, everyone is so helpful.

Emma xxx

Me too!

It has been great, lovely people with loads of advice and lovely dogs to look at too!

We will be getting our pup in July, can't wait! My mum has a whippet x and she is the best dog ever.

Good choice

;) ;)

:)) Hello and welcome to K9!

Beware - it's very very addictive, mostly because the people here are so friendly and we all share a passion... for our whippets!

You certainly have picked the best breed of all :thumbsup:

Keep us updated

Emma and Jesse

xXx

Hi Ginny :D

Google brought me here too when I was researching the breed....I now have 2 whippets both of which I found through K9

People round here are truely evil though so be warned - you only have to mention in passing that you might possibly one day think about considering the possibility of perhapse adding a second whippet to your pack and the b****rs will swoop in and make it a certainty!

:D

doggy182 said:
em21 said:
GinnyWeasley said:

Regards

Emma xxx

Me too!

It has been great, lovely people with loads of advice and lovely dogs to look at too!

We will be getting our pup in July, can't wait! My mum has a whippet x and she is the best dog ever.

Good choice

;) ;)

You still counting the days doggy182? (sorry don't know your name lol) (w00t) It's sooo exciting!!

Emma xxx

urchin said:
Hi Ginny :D
Google brought me here too when I was researching the breed....I now have 2 whippets both of which I found through K9

People round here are truely evil though so be warned - you only have to mention in passing that you might possibly one day think about considering the possibility of perhapse adding a second whippet to your pack and the b****rs will swoop in and make it a certainty!

:D

above comment, completley true!,

googled whippets and made my way here to. looking for one whippet pup and didnt even get home with her before another had jump in my car :- " :- " :wub: :wub:

welcome :huggles:

Back