The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Would Just Like To Introduce Myself

Welcome to K9 :cheers:

Good luck in your search :luck: you won't regret getting a whippet :D

Hi Ginny (with a G :D )

Welcome to K9 - hope nobody else in your household wants to use the computer as you will probably be on it full time now you've found us (w00t) :lol:

Good luck :luck: with your whippie search :thumbsup:

Sorry only just seen your post. Hello and welcome. Hope you find your whippy friend soon. :cheers:

hello and welcomr to the mad house (w00t)

hi ginny,you will find lots of info on here :thumbsup: whippets are fantstic little dogs and i started with two when i joined k9 and now have 7 (w00t) so beware of serious addictions (w00t) :p :teehee:

trish g said:
hi ginny,you will find lots of info on here :thumbsup:   whippets are fantstic little dogs and i started with two when i joined k9 and now have 7 (w00t)   so beware of serious addictions (w00t)   :p   :teehee:

welcome aboard we have one whippet and a english springer the whippet rules the house so beware they take over your life and home bundles of joy but can be the biggest rogues with so much fun

Hello and welcome to K9 Ginny, I'm Lynne and joined for exactly the same reasons as you.

I now have 2 beautiful whippet puppies and it's great to know that there are people here who will give you lots of help and advice. :huggles:

Back