The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wor John x The Fly One

Well Done Abbey!!! Congratulations Kenny :luck:

hi all,just a couple of photos of the little ones

Love the blue & white one :D is it a bitch?

little dog len,our james wants it but im starting to think,,mmmmm we will end up with it,and i dont think were bothering,to mutch bother with the little chahwahwa,the racket in here cos abbeys had puppys hes going too,no more dogs in this house m8

anyone wanting to buy a chahwawha14month full ped gr8 house dog just dont have any bitches in your house youl love him,lol, :sweating: any intrest pm or ring me :thumbsup:

oh my god they r all gorgeous kenny, abbey looks like such a proud mum:wub:

Rose :)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: oh god they look lush, well done abbey and kenny of course :wub: :wub: :wub: good luck with them all. :luck: :luck:

:cheers:

Beautiful pups Kenny well done

:luck: good luck to all the new owners :luck:

if i was looking for a pup it would be one of thse the breeding is brill see u tommorow ken cant wait to see em :thumbsup:

Well done Abby and to the pup's your auntie Belle say's hi. Good look Kenny and Chris and who ever is getting a pup.

hi kenny & chriss the pups are stunning :wub: i hope thay are all champs,well done abby :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:wub: awwwwwwwwwwww they r gorgeous the one with the white on stands out. :luck: good luck with them.

had them on the scales,smalest 14oz bigest 15,halfoz will get some photos shortly 11 days today :thumbsup:

(w00t) the food these little terrors are putting away is unreal,and they are tiny roses 2lb3oz,sandras 2lb2oz ours 2lb spare bitch 2lb dans 1lb 13oz,looking bloody gr8,for the new owners photos shortly,as i have a lot on at the moment, :thumbsup:

looking forward to seeing little paris, iam sure she will grow up to be a little beauty, just like her mum :)

few of the terrors

Back