The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wor John x The Fly One

roses and sandras,paris&blue

Oh look at our little 'Paris' :wub: :wub: she is so gorgeous we r so excited, not long too go now, we are counting the days..LOL (w00t)

Rose :)

Miss Madam said:
Oh look at our little 'Paris'  :wub:   :wub:   she is so gorgeous we r so excited, not long too go now, we are counting the days..LOL (w00t)

Rose

You dark horse out buying NEW PUPS LOL

She is just gorgeous :* :wub:

couple of my own litter taken tonight,pleased with these right little sods what a handfull :sweating: :thumbsup:

AWWWWWWWWWWW soooo cute :wub: particularly like the 1st pic the blue with the most white on it. its lush :wub:

sherry said:
AWWWWWWWWWWW soooo cute  :wub:   particularly like the 1st pic the blue with the most white on it. its lush  :wub:

snap :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , although i like all blues lol :lol:

Those pups are just :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'd love to get a blue .... got to wait for Jinny to grow up first tho' :D

they all gorgeous, ESPECIALLY PARIS :) great photos, thanks kenny

the last of our abbeys pups went to there new homes on sunday,6 weeks have flew by,hope there all good for there new owners,good luck with them,this is eli who is here more than he is at his new home,so will have him to run next year,he is a right little sod,

Eli is a handsome little fellow, good luck with him Kenny :)

Deirdre

awh love eli's white dipstick :thumbsup: hopefully we will get paris over for a few races next year also :thumbsup:

kenny m said:
the last of our abbeys pups went to there new homes on sunday,6 weeks have flew by,hope there all good for there new owners,good luck with them,this is eli who is here more than he is at his new home,so will have him to run next year,he is a right little sod,
pick of the litter by a long shot !!!!

Here is a few recent pic of our pup 'Paris' from this litter.. :wub:

paris9wks19.jpg

paris9wks17.jpg

parid9wks21.jpg

Rose & Deirdre :)

Back