The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Puppies For Sale

artemis

Registered
Reaction score
My friend has a beautiful litter of whippet puppies for sale. Out of ten! five are currently available. Blues and fawn. One dog and four bitches. Excellent pedigree and well raised. Ready 13th August 2006. Please feel free to contact me through this site and I will pass on your enquiries.

TEN (w00t) (w00t) WOW good luck in finding lovely homes for them,any piccys of the litter from your freind?

artemis said:
daledogs said:
TEN (w00t)   (w00t) WOW good luck in finding lovely homes for them,any piccys of the litter from your freind?
Can email piccies!

i would put them on here for you myself,but i have no resizer at the moment,i'm sure someone else could put them on here for you,its just we all love to see puppies piccys on here,so that we can all drool over them :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub:

daledogs said:
artemis said:
daledogs said:
TEN (w00t)   (w00t) WOW good luck in finding lovely homes for them,any piccys of the litter from your freind?
Can email piccies!

i would put them on here for you myself,but i have no resizer at the moment,i'm sure someone else could put them on here for you,its just we all love to see puppies piccys on here,so that we can all drool over them :lol: :lol: :wub: :wub:

Will do my best to put pictures on but a bit computer illiterate! The black bitch is the one I am having so hands off!

artemis said:
daledogs said:
artemis said:
daledogs said:
Can email piccies!

Will do my best to put pictures on but a bit computer illiterate! The black bitch is the one I am having so hands off!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

artemis said:
My friend has a beautiful litter of whippet puppies for sale.  Out of ten! five are currently available.  Blues and fawn.  One dog and four bitches.  Excellent pedigree and well raised. Ready 13th August 2006.  Please feel free to contact me through this site and I will pass on your enquiries.

welcome to k9 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

artemis said:
My friend has a beautiful litter of whippet puppies for sale.  Out of ten! five are currently available.  Blues and fawn.  One dog and four bitches.  Excellent pedigree and well raised. Ready 13th August 2006.  Please feel free to contact me through this site and I will pass on your enquiries.
Would it be possible for your friend to send me a pedigree of the litter also a photo would be nice Thanks Roy (lynxexpress )

artemis said:
daledogs said:
artemis said:
daledogs said:
Can email piccies!

ooo good choice :thumbsup:

:D Posting some puppy pics on behalf of Artemis here... Elbryden001.JPG

Elbryden003.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous. :wub: o:) :wub: o:) Good luck in finding them super homes. :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love one of those but dare`nt have another just yet :- " :wacko: :blink:

Good luck in finding them all a good home :luck:

awwwwwwww :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ooh ! love them, especially the blue with white nose, is that one a girl ?

Ooooo wrong timing for me sadly! i'm thinking of getting a bitch in around 6-9 months time - who's around 9-12 months old.......so if any of the girls come back to you :- " :- " :- "

Back