The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Whippet Puppies For Sale

AWWWW, I'm in love and these are just the colour we are looking for.....(solid blue sort of colour) could you Pm me prices and where abouts you are in the Uk as we're very intersted.... darn fingers not typing right...... to excited :)

Lovely little bundles of fun :wub: :wub:

I am sure your friend wont have them for too long,they'll be snapped up!

Good luck with your little black girl :luck:

they are so lovely, but I counted 13 ! :blink: obviously must be more than 1 photo of some :b

must be brilliant fun trying to get all of them back into their box !

wish we were ready for another, but we're planning it for this time next year :(

soon we'll have Ella's brother for a 2 week holiday and we'll see what it's like having 2 whippies in the house :blink: :lol:

:luck: finding them nice homes

OMG they are beautiful!!!! Pity we are keeping 2 from present litter which are only 2 weeks younger or I'd be after one of these. :luck: finding homes.

artemis said:
My friend has a beautiful litter of whippet puppies for sale.  Out of ten! five are currently available.  Blues and fawn.  One dog and four bitches.  Excellent pedigree and well raised. Ready 13th August 2006.  Please feel free to contact me through this site and I will pass on your enquiries.

Hi how much for a dog? where abouts is she? Thanx

sarahloveland said:
artemis said:
My friend has a beautiful litter of whippet puppies for sale.  Out of ten! five are currently available.  Blues and fawn.  One dog and four bitches.  Excellent pedigree and well raised. Ready 13th August 2006.  Please feel free to contact me through this site and I will pass on your enquiries.

Hi how much for a dog? where abouts is she? Thanx

Hi!

Sorry all pups sold. Thanks for your enquiry

artemis said:

artemis said:
Hi I am interested in a Whippet puppy and particularly a fawn one.

I live at Longham, Nr Dereham and have about 1/3 of an acre and my partner like to shoot rabbitts. Can you give me any information on the puppies available and price.

Many thanks

Annette Watson

nettie234 said:
artemis said:
Hi I am interested in a Whippet puppy and particularly a fawn one.

I live at Longham, Nr Dereham and have about 1/3 of an acre and my partner like to shoot rabbitts. Can you give me any information on the puppies available and price.

Many thanks

Annette Watson

hi Annette,its states puppies are now all sold

welcome to k9 :thumbsup: hope you find your puppy soon :D

Back