The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

whippet comfort

Heres kit before her fight with the car!!

Ella when her favourite passtime was sleeping - now it's thieving :D

Now I know Demi takes after her father, Dessie LOL .............

:wub: Bailey is just breathtaking daledogs :wub: I would love a blue one day!!!

Poor Alfie; the only Whippy happy to sleep in his crate, not on the sofa's :p I'm starting to think he's not a Whippet at all?! :teehee:

View attachment 1555

As much as Alf & Flyn like the sofa, :b They quite often curl up in the cage together!Usually thats when i have a panic attack (w00t) cos i think iv'e lost them!!!!! (w00t)

View attachment 1556

Rae said:
Was that Rupert Dessie?  he was keeping your seat warm for you until you got back :D
No that's Ronan, Graham took him into work for the day and, of course, he was thoroughly spoilt by all the girls!!! (Ronan not Graham LOL!)

Wouldn't dare send Rupert, he would probably cause havoc although he would love all the attention!

Have you noticed how all the backs of the sofas have whippet sized dents in :D

Mine have IG sized dents and I am constantly re-attaching the back cushions to the strip of Velcro along the top of the settee, Jan

Kerri and Tracker cuddled up together.

Kerri used to hate Tracker but he's just so warm (and of course he'll sit tehr all day and won't growl if you roll over on him !!!) :p

View attachment 1612

hello again

i still don't know why my pics come out different from all of yours but being a daft-about-whippet-person i just had to share my 'oldie' in the sunshine

This is Morgan, otherwise known as Moggie (because of her 'love' of cats.....)

Zill

The picture looks lovely Zill, have you tried saving your images in inches instead of bytes?

Format~Dimensions~ Image size, you have a choice here, pixels, % or inches, make them around 5" x 3". See if that makes a difference.

Back