The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

whippet comfort

Hi Wallabyhouse, it is possible to keep Whippets off the furniture, our Alfie's a shining example o:) .......... ;)

SHANE I LIKE THAT ONE ON THE LEFT,USUAL TO HAVE A BIT OF BLUE ON THE SIDE OF FACE,WHAT BREEDING? :thumbsup:

They are litter brothers, Shire Khabaray single malt at Dumbriton and Dam Dumbriton rainon :))

Daledogs; what a familiar sight! ... I almost had to check that our Milo is at home :)

Kirsi

milo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The more the merrier!

Peppi (Greyhound), Lily, Hertta and Milo sleeping in a sofa (a small one; meant for 2 persons).

And yes, I'm also in the picture. :b

Kirsi

Dscn9551.jpg

It's the Supermodel again....... :wub: :wub: :wub:

That's a great picture whiptails! :wub: Love your site too. (Just been for a look.)

Love the supermodel too zilloot! :wub:

Love 'em all really! :teehee:

we all start by trying to keep the whippets of the furniture, but let a whippet look at you with those eyes.he bingo the sofa first then lok out bed.

Whiptails said:
Daledogs; what a familiar sight!  ...  I almost had to check that our Milo is at home  :)
Kirsi

milo.jpg
well i'm blowed they are identical (w00t) (w00t)

hi carol laura wrote to you yesterday as i was in bed after andover wicked pic loved them.can you take some picture sunday of rolo walter ,and max will be there not sure about ace and sky not going ,is seth ? it look like we might all get to the champs that would be lovely i wonder if walter remember me and laura the others go mad cant wait till sunday speak to you soon love jane and gang :)

yesim going to the champs but i dont know how mine will run as he been off but who knows cheers for booking them in

sorry sent last message to wrong place sorry :oops:

I can't believe that this thread has a pic on each reply and I can't see any of them :(

Is it just me? :blink:

No I can't see any pics.

Is that because its an oldish thread (February)?

Back