Owner: Dan Black & Bruno Gideon & Diane Motzkus & Dionne Butt

All Done in The BEST POSSIBLE TASTE

:cheers: :huggles: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: :wub: Yay for Trent on going BOB

also to Zoey- eclispe Envy of sporting Fields getting a AOM

:wub:

Thank you for posting the results Dawn :thumbsup:

well all i'm getting at the moment is intermittent snatches of music and a black screen. I'm hoping it improves eventually. :(

aslan said:
well all i'm getting at the moment is intermittent snatches of music and a black screen.  I'm hoping it improves eventually. :(
I got nothin'! I can't see it :angry:

aslan said:
aslan said:
well all i'm getting at the moment is intermittent snatches of music and a black screen.  I'm hoping it improves eventually. :(

It's just playing without a problem in another window here. Hmm... mystical :eek: .

Whippet Video

www.westminsterkennelclub.org/2005/video/breed/whippet.html

Thank you Laila for the link :thumbsup: , I enjoyed watching the video :)

All what i can see is a black screen with windows, I think somehow i did not manage to download the software properly??? :(

Lida

That's what I can't figure out - it didn't state that you have to have such & such a program to be able to view it and download it 'here' etc. It just comes up and starts to load - but I get no visual at all and the music happens in a very stilted fashion. At the bottom of the little screen it keeps saying 'buffering ...' - whatever that means. :blink:

Lida and Lana, I'm sorry to hear, the video doesn´t play propely :( . About that 'buffering' I got an idea, that maybe it takes a little bit longer to buffer to Australia than to Europe. The screen is black also here while the buffering is going on, and when the buffering is 100% the video starts to play. I don't know about this for sure :b , it is just an idea.

I looked into the Windows Media Player Error Center to search for some information. I found some pieces of information: Error ID = 0xC00D1197: Cannot play the file, 0xC00D1057: A portion of the file cannot be played, 0xC00D1074: Cannot play the file, 0xC00D1076: Cannot play the file, 0xC00D1090: Cannot play the file, etc. I dare not to copy them here because of the Microsoft Copyright, but they can be found by right-clicking the Media Player screen and clicking help from menu.

There's also a Windows Media Player Error Message Help.

I hope this helps :luck: , the video is really worth watching.

aslan said:
aslan said:

Same here in Canada. It has to do with ,cable versus dial up. Unfortunatley I have been told because They improved the quality of the video from the Monday that it takes just too long and is intermittent for dial up connections. SOOOO! we went to the bar to watch on there satellite TV Big screen. And have a few drinkies too!! :cheers:

I could only get the black screen, but when I tried clicking in the middle of it, the film played. Hope this works for you.

Did sort of manage to see the video along with Millie ........... can't say the dogs are my cup of tea!!

Canada said:

Same here in Canada. It has to do with ,cable versus dial up. Unfortunatley I have been told because They improved the quality of the video from the Monday that it takes just too long and is intermittent for dial up connections. SOOOO! we went to the bar to watch on there satellite TV Big screen. And have a few drinkies too!! :cheers:

Ah well there's my problem - I'm on dial up. Thanks Canada. And no fable, clicking on it didn't work. :(

Having sat and watched the video 5 times, i am less apprehensive about my first show on Sunday.

All the top heavy women bobbing about though!!! :blink: :blink:

Denise

Back