The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

We need more puppy pictures...

Thank you all for the lovely comments! :)

Today I will see Kerttu (Girl2) and Wilson. We will go to the racetrack together. :p Kerttu and Vito have been there before and they were very excited and killed the "bunny". :wub: Hopefully I can post you some photos later today or tomorrow. :)

Here new photos of Vito:

vito120804.jpg

and Kerttu:

kerttu120804a.jpg

and here Wilson is chasing the lure:

wilson120804.jpg
:wub:

congratulations Minna :cheers:

They are all very nice....

I love Wilson :wub: :wub:

:b I just wonder why you didn't keep him ????

sorry :oops: but it's really what I think.... :b :b :b

Wilson lives with my friends, only few kilometers away from us. I think that Uno, Vito and Wilson were the best boys, and Uno was already sold to my other friends who wanted to have a fawn boy. So, I let Wilson's owners choose from Vito and Wilson, and they wanted to take Wilson (mainly because of his wild and open character). I had already decided to keep one of those boys, and actually Vito was my favourite, because he was very sick when he was 1,5 weeks old, and he became more dear to me than the others, he was very calm and I loved his colour. :p

All the puppies will be shown, and I can handle Wilson in the ring if I want to (and get all the fame ofcourse). :))

I can easily understand that Vito is very special to your heart :wub: :wub:

when a puppy is very ill young he becomes very important in your life :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

you've really done the right choice :thumbsup:

But I really think that they are all the three very handsome :wub:

Congratulations :cheers:

it's really a very nice litter :wub:

I wish you a lot of luck in the show rings with all of them ! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Here another photos of Vito and Kerttu:

vito120804b.jpg

kerttu120804c.jpg

Here Kerttu is running:

kerttu120804d.jpg

And here is their mother Nimda, just second after the photo was taken she escaped in the middle of the track with the lure... :angry: :sweating:

nimda120804.jpg

They are very cute :wub:

And they seem to be very good " students" :thumbsup:

I like the running girl !! :wub: :cheers:

BUT.... there 's no secret ...... :b Their mother seems to be very very clever :teehee: :teehee: :lol: :lol:

HOW CLEVER SHE IS !!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

SHE SHOWS HER PUPS HOW TO HUNT :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Nimda loves to run, but she has a bad habbit to steal the lure... I forget to take her muzzle with me this time, and ofcourse she did it again...

Here another photo of the running mom:

nimda_juoksee.jpg

Oh, yes! She is a clever girl, maby a bit too clever. :p But I'm so proud of her, the first time I take her to the track she knew right away what to do, and her puppies are just as wise (and crazy). :wub: If you don't count poor Vito, who still likes "mom" more than the lure... But he will get there in time...

That's great !!!! :thumbsup:

Lof of "baby boys" act like Vito does :b :b

He's afraid of loosing his mama :p :p :teehee: :teehee:

BUT like you've said it will come in time :luck:

WE WANT SOME OTHER PICTURES !!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :D :D :D :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Brilliant lure! :thumbsup: We just get a plastic bag!!

Vito :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wilson :wub: :wub: :wub:

I want to come and live in Finland

:D Great photos and wonderful pups ....... don't want to send them over here do you ? I'm sure Dessie would swop one with Ronan LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

In competitions we usally have a plastic lure (especially in Lure Coursing), but when the dogs are practising they get a better one (it's much better especially for puppies and young dogs). :) But if I remember correctly lures like this one were in use at World Championship races this year (it was held in Tampere, Finland where I live). Sometimes puppies have a lure with a real bunny fur in it, and they love it. :))

Vito and Wilson sends kisses to you all, they are so proud of themselves! :wub: :*

dessie Posted on Aug 13 2004, 07:11 PM   Brilliant lure!  We just get a plastic bag!!

Vito   

Wilson   

Well you can`t , cos who would I stay with ?? ;)

JAX said:
dessie Posted on Aug 13 2004, 07:11 PM   Brilliant lure!  We just get a plastic bag!!

Vito   

Wilson   

Well you can`t , cos who would I stay with ?? ;)
:D Well I could put you up in a nice kennel Jax LOL (w00t)

Back