The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

We need more puppy pictures...

malin

Registered
Reaction score
First all of them 5 weeks old together with their 1 year old half-sister (same sire) who really adores puppies. 3 brindle boys and 2 black girls and 2 blue girls. 2 hours later all bits of the baby pool had been punctured... :- "

View attachment 2332

Last edited by a moderator:
3 of the girls yesterday

IMG_1135_41day_402.jpg

Malin

what a cracking bunch they look !!

Arn`t puppies the best time wasters in the world !!

Have you decided which you are keeping yet ?

They look so lovely, I would have them all. We have to pretend Polly is a whole litter and put her up on the table several times to compare her to herself :p

I am in love with the black one................. :wub:

OMG look at the size of Polly (w00t) Can't believe how much she's grown!

She'g got a lovely pretty face :*

Polly`s friend does seem to have lost an awful lot of weight ! :eek: .

He looks a bit on the `ropey `side to me :b ;)

Polly`s looking good though !! :thumbsup:

I've never seen blue/black puppies before - they are so beautiful!

Polly is stunning :wub: :wub: You've done so well! Is she your 'pick' of the litter then? I did have an eye on Tariq as that perfect house-mate?

:lol: :lol: :wub: love puppies......... all dreamy now

The babies are looking wonderful Malin and Karen, I think Polly is destined to be a Star! :thumbsup:

Are you sure the whippet from down the street was not the dad of 3 of them???

:oops: :oops:

Polly is 6.5 weeks, thank you for your comments.

On Saturday she will go up on the table and I will decide if she is staying or not. I know this sounds kinda hard but if like Malin or Lana we had 5 or 6 to choose from this is what we would do.

As well as make and shape and movement at this age, I have to consider temperement and all those other in house issues. I have to say she is not what I thought I would get and the older she gets the more I think she was a virgin conception :eek: She is as much like her mum to look at as a dog could be. Even down to a little triangle of white on the side of her blaze about the size of a lentil!

I will post a piccy of her stacked next week and you lot can say what you think. Thats brave of me isnt it. :b

The Polly-litter looks adorable! A real little cracker... speaking of sweets... cheescake is yummy 'food' for puppies!

IMG_8790_6w_402.jpg

Thats wonderful, is that how you train to get extra length :p

:D Did the the stretch exercises work? Judge for yourself... 6 weeks old. All comments good/bad welcome.6w_kontaktkopia_tikar.jpg

Back