The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

We need more puppy pictures...

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]BIG Congratulations [/SIZE]Tamara, Saga and Mojo!! :cheers: What a great news!!

Just training my skills in trying to add a picture... :D

This is Viri, 11 mths, looking out of my window...

virinight.JPG

:cheers: VERY WELL DONE SAGA AND VITO!! :cheers: :cheers:

A lovely start for the pair of them, congratulations :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Well Done........ thats great news [/SIZE] :cheers:

And this is Viri, 10 mths at dogshow in Tre with a my favourite handler Timo! Greetings from Finland! :)

Viritre.jpg

:wub: Looks like Viri is a very nice junior :wub:

What is his pedigree name and breeding? Is he by Leyenda Spongebob Squarepants?

Tamara (from France :) )

Hi Tamara!

Thanks for your comment, Viri has done very well in rings so far; 4 shows and 3 CC´s! :)

And you are right, Viri is after Leyendas Spongebobsquarepants ("where" did you see it... :D ) and mom is Carmodey Tattoo (swedish import). His full name is Scheik´s Comando. Full pedigree you can find from Scheik´s -internetsites.

Anita

A promise is a promise..... o:)

I didn't had much time to train with my new camera being more than busy with Mia and her pups but here comes the 1st picture of our little princess "Saga" ( :oops: It's a bit dark but I will do better ones when I will have a bit more time :b ).

On this picture you can see Saga feeling very much concerned (w00t) about her cousin "Mia" suffering to give birth to seven puppies ;) :D :D :D

sagadort.jpg

OH! Johanna! She is beautiful !!!! Tall perhaps (?) .... but beautiful. Thank you for the pic! :*

Tamara & Minna, I've just picked up on this thread after being away - so CONGRATS for Saga's & Vito's wins

And Anita, Viri looks very handsome with his wonderful handler Timo.

Vito's fawn brother Uno (N. Champagne Bath) :wub: was shown frst time and with a great success, he was BOB-puppy today at Seinäjoki nat. :cheers:

Kenzongos Posted on Sep 26 2004, 12:44 AM   And this is Viri, 10 mths at dogshow in Tre with a my favourite handler Timo! Greetings from Finland! 

I must agree with you there , Timo is one of the best handlers I have eve seen , I met him and his lovely new wife when I went to the [SIZE=14pt]Tammsvik[/SIZE] last July :- " ,

The fact that he has one of my old dogs grandsons has nothing to do with it :blink:

:oops: Meant to say` Well done `too Minna , you must be very pleased with that :cheers:

Hi Jax!

I must agree with you there , Timo is one of the best handlers I have eve seen , I met him and his lovely new wife when I went to the [SIZE=14pt]Tammsvik[/SIZE] last July  :- " ,

Nice to hear that! I think I´ve been very lucky to know him since I came to Whippetrings 8 yrs ago. He has shown 3 of my dogs! And hopefully Timo´s and Viri´s co-operation & success will go on!

Also my internetsites are after them! Most showpics at my site are from Kirsi´s camera... What a couple!

The fact that he has one of my old dogs grandsons has nothing to do with it  :blink:
You mean Woody?!?

Anita

Yes Anita - she means Woody - the wonderful Woody, one of my FAVOURITES :wub: :wub: :wub:

Peperone Parahandy; who leads our The Best Whippet of year 2004 competition! :luck:

Very sound, not exaggerated at all -wish I will have one day a Whip who will win so easily.... 8)

Well, let´s see what future brings to our Team, hopefully Timo will still have time and possibility to help in handling; there are coming soon some males from their kennel too to need handlinghelp.... :- "

Today Kerttu (N. Co-Attraction) was BOB- and BIG2-puppy at Puppy Show in Helsinki, out of 10 whippetpuppies. Vito :wub: (N. Catch The Miracle) was BOS-puppy, Kevin (N. Cover The Sky) was 3th and Wilson (N. Chasing Shadows) 4th (both with hp) in Vito's class, and I was BOB-breeder. :D The judge was Markku Mähönen (Powder Horn whippets and irish wolfhounds).

The puppies are now 7,5 months old. :)

Congratulations Minna! Almost a clean sweep of the puppy classes ... who was the naughty little chap who got 2nd in Vito's class and ruined your 'royal flush' ? ;)

The "naughty little chap" was Wiptails Peshewa Creek, who is a lovely fawn boy. His mother is Woody's sister Honey.

Back