The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

and another :wub: :thumbsup:

P62archie_at_harvel_2.jpg

last one :D

and a great big well done to all finalists and all runners, it was a great day, and thank you to all officials :thumbsup: you did a great job :cheers:

all the best shazxx

archie_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Sharon they are lovely photos :thumbsup: Archie looks so handsome :wub:

:) well done archie and baby love she is a love :wub:

Thanks Maureen Jacquie and Julie for your comments, they did us proud :D didn't they Jacquie? :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

all the best shaz, Archie :wub: and dad (The Real McCoy :wub: )

shaz pedder said:
Thanks Maureen Jacquie and Julie for your comments, they did us proud  :D   didn't they Jacquie?  :thumbsup:   :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:
all the best shaz, Archie  :wub:   and dad (The Real McCoy  :wub: )

Yes it was one of those days to remember :D Archie is like a power house :thumbsup:

Thanks Diane :D That's cheered me up looking at Wilfy pictures at work this morning :lol:

The last one he looks like Lily sitting in the frog position :wub: Looking forward to having a cuddle next weekend :huggles:

Huge [SIZE=14pt]Well Done [/SIZE]to our Wilf [SIZE=14pt]"Life in The Fast Lane"[/SIZE] who came fourth yesterday at the Northern open and winning your heat and quarter finals :thumbsup: myself and Jim were so very proud of you :wub: Had you not been injured I think the result of the final would of been very different :D

Unfortunately Maggie (Brown Eyed Girl) also came off lame :(

:wub: Wilf feeling sorry for himself :wub: 2007_0715Pups0097.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: I might be injured but I can still do an excellent impression of Superman (w00t) 2007_0715Pups0100.JPG

What lovely pic's of my gorgeous boy :wub:

Yes Julie he does like showing off his plums :lol:

We are sooooooo proud of our boy, he ran a blinder in each of his races :D

He's going to see a greyhound vet in the morning, so fingers crossed for a speedy recovery! :sweating:

Wilfy wishes his aunt Maggie a speedy recovery! :* xxxxx

Back