The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done to Wilf [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]"Life in The Fast Lane"[/SIZE] who came fourth in the main final at The Northern open. 2007_0715Pups0044.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
A day in The Fast Lane for Wilf (w00t) Sooooo chuffed, first in the Maiden & first in the maiden Supreme :D :huggles:

Also congratulations to Wilfy's little sister Baby Love :wub: First in the Maiden :huggles:

Well Jacquie you must be so proud :D Edee Gus, Wilf & Archie have all won a Maiden :cheers:

DSC01552.JPG

No bridesmaids or paiges there Jax..............Well done Edee and Wilf, I am so pleased....Jacquie, your words are with me. Next year we will do more practising.

I am raising my glass to you little babies tonight, so well done :cheers:

Thanks for the photos Diane Wilfy looks gorgeous in his velvet jacket :wub: I've only just got home :wacko: I was proud of Edee today, nobody puts baby in the corner :lol: a double win for my pups (w00t) what more could I ask for :wub:

:cheers: Congratulations Wilf and Edee on winning your Maidens and to Wilf, of course, on winning the supreme.. you look fantastic in your velvet coat. :cheers:

All the best

Lorraine & boys

WOW Well Done :huggles: What a fantastic result, and how wonderful that all of the pups have now won a maiden that is excellent :cheers:

You must be so proud of them Jacquie, wish I'd been there to see it :(

So, so pleased for you :huggles:

TCx

:cheers: well done wilf and edee :cheers:

your babies are really blossoming :huggles: you must be thrilled to bits :thumbsup:

Joanna said:
No bridesmaids or paiges there Jax..............Well done Edee and Wilf, I am so pleased....Jacquie, your words are with me. Next year we will do more practising. I am raising my glass to you little babies tonight, so well done :cheers:

Thanks Jo :thumbsup: Fynn ran really well for you :thumbsup: A few more race meetings and you'll see a huge difference :huggles:

Jacquie said:
Joanna said:
No bridesmaids or paiges there Jax..............Well done Edee and Wilf, I am so pleased....Jacquie, your words are with me. Next year we will do more practising. I am raising my glass to you little babies tonight, so well done :cheers:

Thanks Jo :thumbsup: Fynn ran really well for you :thumbsup: A few more race meetings and you'll see a huge difference :huggles:

See, What have we all been telling you Mrs Masson? :D

Well done Wilf & Edee, along with Gus & Archie they are a smashing litter :thumbsup:

Hi Diane its Holly well done with little Wilf :thumbsup: He did us all proud, Thanks for putting up the pictures of me and Wilf there really nice! :p See you soon :wub: X X X

Holly said:
Hi Diane its Holly well done with little Wilf  :thumbsup: He did us all proud, Thanks for putting up the pictures of me and Wilf there really nice!  :p See you soon :wub: X X X
Thanks Holly, i'm sure Wilfy will miss you tomorrow :( We will see you at the Champs :D xxxx

Well Done Wilf - 2nd in the main final at the sporting champs :cheers: Keep up the good work my cream boy :wub:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased with Wilf, :wub: he has come along way in the last few weeks (w00t) Wish you could of seen him run today Jacq :D

See you at the Champs :thumbsup:

well done diane and dave with wilf today :thumbsup: bet your so proud :thumbsup:

see you all next week :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased with Wilf, :wub:   he has come along way in the last few weeks (w00t) Wish you could of seen him run today Jacq :D See you at the Champs :thumbsup:

I wished I could of seen him to :( I hope he runs that well at the champs :luck:

Back