The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

:cheers: Congrats on a good win - Wilf ran well all day. :wub: I have a big soft spot for cream whippets :D

:) WELL DONE DIANE AND DAVE WILF WAS AWESOME YESTERDAY JACKIE YOU WOULD OF BEEN SO PROUD OF HIM :thumbsup:

Hi Dianne, a BIG WELL DONE :cheers: :cheers: to our Wilf, he is coming on leaps and bounds for you, (knew he would :thumbsup: ) I am also very proud of this litter, well done to jacquie and jim for a lovely litter ;) , see you at the champs Dianne, and give wilf and seth a big lick from thier dads :wub:

keep well :thumbsup: all the very best shaz and johnxxxxx

Huge Well Done to my boy Archie [SIZE=14pt]"Ment-2-Be"[/SIZE] on winning the main bend final today at Stanborough :cheers: Unbeaten all day!!

Edee [SIZE=14pt]"Baby Love"[/SIZE] won the cons final and went on to win the cons SUPREME (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic news Jacquie, so pleased for you all :cheers: :huggles: :thumbsup:

WOW! Well done Archie - that's a tough bend for a young'un to win - he's done you all proud.

Well done Baby Love too :wub: she's such a sweetie.

Well Done Edee and Archie, it's a shame your not booked in Maidstones open would of love to see them run, as they have done you proud this season :thumbsup: Good luck :luck: next year them Guys :luck:

The Bruvs said:
Well Done Edee and Archie, it's a shame your not booked in Maidstones open would of love to see them run, as they have done you proud this season :thumbsup: Good luck :luck:   next year them Guys :luck:
Hi Colin & Tina,

I decided a while ago that I would rest Edee that week, as it is the week before the champs :thumbsup: she has been doing bend racing for a couple of weeks now and I don't want to go back to doing straights :p we used to do the same with Lily & Maggie :wub:

It's a shame that Archie isn't racing as I think he would do well at that distance :) and I did try to talk Diane and Dave into coming with Wilf, as he also likes the longer runs :D

I will be at the open though, so if you need me for line judging I can help :thumbsup: Holly would love to do the bike if you don't have anyone already ;)

Thank you Jacquie for offering to help, and also holly will be lovely to see you :thumbsup:

:wub: Ment-2-Be :wub: 2007_0715Pups0003.JPG

Oh my god, What a day!!!

I went through all the emotions that a man can go through in 1 day.

i pulled the little dog out of the supreme 3 times as i was so scared that a bigger dog would go into her at the end!!!

But, in the end i was convinced that it would be fine and thank god it was.

Well done little Edee!!!

So proud. well done all the winners

A really lovely day, great company and i made £80 towing people out of the boggy bit :lol: Invoices on the way!

Jim

jim said:
Oh my god, What a day!!!I went through all the emotions that a man can go through in 1 day.

i pulled the little dog out of the supreme 3 times as i was so scared that a bigger dog would go into her at the end!!!

But, in the end i was convinced that it would be fine and thank god it was.

Well done little Edee!!!

So proud. well done all the winners

A really lovely day, great company and i made £80 towing people out of the boggy bit :lol:   Invoices on the way!

Jim

:lol: ahhh! bless you Jim.

I love the photos of Archie and Edee, what weight is Archie now Jaq, he is looking very handsome :huggles:

Love the photos Jacquie, even little holly looks lovely :huggles: don't for get her :lol: :wub:

Back