The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Jungle book said:
Happy Birthday!
Gus, Archie, Wilf & edee...where has the year gone :clown:

I know I can't believe they are 1 :D it was about this time last year that I was off to the vets to pick Lily up and the pups after her c-sec :) I always new Lily would be too posh to push :lol:

TC said:
Happy Birthday to everyone from this wonderful litter  :huggles:
It was lovely to see Edee  :wub:   Gus  :wub: and Archie  :wub: on Sunday, I just can't wait to meet the handsome Wilf in real life  :wub:

Hope you all have a lovely day  (w00t)

Thank you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EDEE, GUS, WILF AND ARCHIE :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: , time goes by so fast. Archie is having CHEESE AND TURKEY (w00t) with his dinner today :thumbsup: and he says HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROS AND MY LITTLE LITTLE SISTER :wub: .

All the best shaz and Johnxxxx

naylorwhippets said:
:cheers: HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY :cheers:   Wilfy Edee, Gus & Archie  :wub:   :wub: Wilfy says thankyou, for his cards :thumbsup:

thanks Diannne, WOW, I looked at the pic of your boys posted by estermax, and wilf really really looks like my Sky (w00t) (SPOOKY)

all the best to seth and wilf :huggles: luv shaz and Archie and Skyxx :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]HaPpY-1st-BirThDaY[/SIZE] :wub: To all lilys pups :wub:

Cant believe how a whole year has passed by so quick (w00t) they are little smashers :huggles:

Have fun racing this year :thumbsup:

*Caz* said:
[SIZE=14pt]HaPpY-1st-BirThDaY[/SIZE] :wub: To all lilys pups :wub: Cant believe how a whole year has passed by so quick (w00t) they are little smashers :huggles:

Have fun  racing this year :thumbsup:

Thanks caz :thumbsup:

shaz and Archie :wub:

Hi Jacquie, here's updated pic of Archie :wub: :wub:

luv shazxxx

archie_pass.jpg

Oh wow Sharon, Archie is looking fantastic :thumbsup:

Such a proud look on his face :wub:

Shaz, he is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!

What a proud and confident lad he is.

Good luck this year, and really looking forward to seeing you and John again :cheers:

He looks the biz shaz.

All the best with him and Peds 2007 :cheers: :thumbsup: x

Yes, very nice he looks. A dog "attitude. 8)

Bet it was him that made your legs all muddy Shaz :D

I'm working in London this week, so I've only just seen this :D It's lovely Sharon :thumbsup: I love that big chest :wub: like Hannah said just like auntie Mag :wub:

I'll see you on Sunday as Harvel has been cancelled :thumbsup:

Back