The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

They're looking nice. It will be interesting watching them run this year. I love seeing all the new puppies running each year.

Great photo of Edee. She looks like a little wild thing :D She always has had a lot of character :wub:

Wilf and his partners in crime! (w00t)

the_whippet_gang.JPG

naylorwhippets said:
Wilf and his partners in crime!  (w00t)

:wub: Wilf looks lovely with his entourage (w00t)

I want to have a basket full of whippets :angry: :( :huggles:

naylorwhippets said:
Wilf and his partners in crime!  (w00t)
Lovely photo Diane. I am looking forward to seeing Wilf and Co this year. That is a brilliant big bed, I wonder if my two boys would share one? Mine tend to like their own personal space on the whole, but I love it when they do snuggle :thumbsup:

Thats a lovely picture Diane, where was the lovely Gypsy :huggles:

Jacquie,

Thought you'd like this one - which one has the biggest ears!!! Simba or Gus??

CIMG0131.JPG

:wub: He's still handsome, even with the ears :wub:

:wub: Edee got cleared for racing today at Andover. I'm very pleased with my little 16 pounder :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquie said:
:wub: Edee got cleared for racing today at Andover.  I'm very pleased with my little 16 pounder :wub:
Congrats Edee. Now a proper racing whippie. All these pups getting ready for their first year of racing. Exciting times for the owners and breeders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquie said:
:wub: Edee got cleared for racing today at Andover.  I'm very pleased with my little 16 pounder :wub:

View attachment 39979 Well Done Edeeyahoo.gif

I so wish I'd been there to see it :(

All those 16lbers better be afraid, very afraid, I think she's going to whoop some butts (w00t)

Edee looked brilliant yesterday, so pleased she cleared :thumbsup: Lovely to see Gus running so well too. I have a feeling this litter will cause a few sharp intakes of breath this year :huggles: Nice to see you all yesterday :cheers:

TC said:
Jacquie said:

View attachment 39979 Well Done EdeeView attachment 39980

I so wish I'd been there to see it :(

All those 16lbers better be afraid, very afraid, I think she's going to whoop some butts (w00t)

Thanks Tracy :thumbsup: She has got her work cut out for her this year :sweating: That 16lb group isn't easy :wacko:

Back