The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Hello Dianne, how r u ?, and seth and wilf, I can see wilf has recovered his gastly ordeal, he is looking lovely, and obviously chasing well. I have a pic of sky and he looks very much like wilf, bless,

View attachment 35594

peddermccoy said:
Hello Dianne, how r u ?, and seth and wilf, I can see wilf has recovered his gastly ordeal, he is looking lovely, and obviously chasing well. I have a pic of sky and he looks very much like wilf, bless,

Hi Sharon, we are all well this end for a change :D

Wilf has recovered really well :thumbsup: I love the pic of Sky, have you any more of Sky, Archie & Peds :thumbsup:

See you at the champs.

I'm so glad Wilf has recovered so well :wub: .....Look forward to seeing all of the pups at the champs :D .....ps please help keep Oddy safe :lol:

naylorwhippets said:
peddermccoy said:

Hi Sharon, we are all well this end for a change :D

Wilf has recovered really well :thumbsup: I love the pic of Sky, have you any more of Sky, Archie & Peds :thumbsup:

See you at the champs.

DEAR DIANE,

:D :D YOU MUST BE READING MY MIND EVER SINCE WE TALKED AT THE NORTHERN OPEN I HAVE BEEN WONDERING HOW WILF WAS DOING AND BOY DOES HE LOOK GORGEOUS. :wub: :wub:

HOPE TO MEET HIM IN THE FLESH AND INTRODUCE HIM TO DEEDEE,BLUEBOY AND HATELEY.

ALL THE BEST AND KEEP THE PICS COMING.................MANDY

Wilf looks fantastic what a recovery Diane :thumbsup: looks as if he's having a great time at racing :wub:

So glad Wilf is back to normal after his horrible experience. What happened to the ears (w00t) . Bless him, is he teething :- "

He's looking very keen for you Diane :thumbsup:

Joanna said:
So glad Wilf is back to normal after his horrible experience. What happened to the ears (w00t) . Bless him, is he teething :- " He's looking very keen for you Diane :thumbsup:

Hi Jo, we don't really know what happened to his ears (w00t)

They are up most of the time now. We think its because he just can't miss a trick. :lol:

mandyrfc said:
naylorwhippets said:
finalez said:
Wilf looks fantastic what a recovery Diane  :thumbsup: looks as if he's having a great time at racing :wub:
Hi Leslie, Wilf loves to run for the lure :D He is very very keen :thumbsup:

What age is he now Diane???? :D

Hi Mandy, Wilf is seven months today :wub:

The little buggar has just had a bath, after having rolled in nice fresh cow poo :x He was a nice shade of green :x

He is now in his new donut bed, feeling very sorry for himself :wub: :wub:

Hi Dianne, looking forward to seeing Seth and Wilf at the champs, and yourselves of course, you had better keep a tight rain on wilf, cos I might just have to steel him,LOL, all the best

shaz john and boys X

I'm showing off my new signature :D Huge thankyou to Joanna, I have been driving her mad all day :p You really are a computer wiz :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquie said:
I'm showing off my new signature  :D Huge thankyou to Joanna, I have been driving her mad all day  :p   You really are a computer wiz  :thumbsup:
You're signature looks great Jacquie :thumbsup:

Gus just looks like our Misty in that photo, is he a silver brindle??

Yes he is :thumbsup: He is quite an unusual colour brindle :wub:

Update, Pups now 7 and a half months - Gus :wub:

2006_1008Pups0459.JPG

Cant believe how grown up they look Jacquie, was having a sly peek when they where having there pics taken, they are all gorgeous but Wilf is soooo cute. :wub: Love your signature btw :thumbsup:

Back