The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

naylorwhippets said:
The pups look fab :wub:   :wub: They all look very keen :D I know my little Wilfy can't wait to have a go :p In the pics, the build of Gus just looks like Wilf :D

Wilf and Gus have the same build and Archie and Edee are the same :)

A couple of pics just for jacquie

for_jacquie.jpg

WOW, what a gorgeous looking boy :wub: :wub:

However did you manage to get him in that coat (w00t) I know I could never have got Wilf into one. :D

What a handsome chap :wub: ,Jacquie will be well proud of him :thumbsup:

Oh my god Sharon that photo of Archie :wub: I want one :- " Isn't he so handsome :D

naylorwhippets said:
WOW, what a gorgeous looking boy :wub:   :wub: However did you manage to get him in that coat (w00t) I know I could never have got Wilf into one. :D

Hi Dianne, yes Archie is handsom isn't he?, and that's little edee in the hoodie

xxx bless her.

peddermccoy said:
naylorwhippets said:
WOW, what a gorgeous looking boy :wub:   :wub: However did you manage to get him in that coat (w00t) I know I could never have got Wilf into one. :D

Hi Dianne, yes Archie is handsom isn't he?, and that's little edee in the hoodie

xxx bless her.

:oops: Well they both did look like 2 peas in a pod :huggles: Easy mistake :D

Lovely photos Diane :thumbsup: Lorraine will be pleased he has ears like Gus :wub:

Sharon said that they have there dads ears :p He looks very leggy like Gus :wub: I think they must take after there gran Gambit, she is really leggy :D

So pleased that the scars have healed so well :thumbsup: also pleased that he can get out of a trap quicker than his mum :lol:

Looking forward to the champs, so I can see all the pups together :wub: Jim said last night I hope Wilf hasn't forgotten me :)

Back