The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Update On Blue Boy

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
:angry: well they must still have the little boy ,but looks like they have decided to keep him and make more money out of him ,poor love so wish i could have got him out to :angry: the anger i feel towards these people is unatural :angry:

thanks katie for sending me this :huggles: ,im not shure if you know but these are same people i rescued my poppy off she was half starved and used as a breeding machine :rant:

http://pets.uk.freeads.net/dogs/whippet/bl...ed+7-557038.htm

Well Nicky on the plus side he doesn't look too thin like Pops was. he doesn't look too happy though, this must be duplicated hundreds-fold across the country - would be good to get him out, but they've obviously discovered an easier way of making money from him than having litters from Poppy :(

dont know if that question was directed at me nicky, but yes i did know that why i sent you the link :b

quite sad really to see that he is still there being used :(

meddling said:
Well Nicky on the plus side he doesn't look too thin like Pops was.  he doesn't look too happy though, this must be duplicated hundreds-fold across the country - would be good to get him out, but they've obviously discovered an easier way of making money from him than having litters from Poppy :(
yes ther is that clair she seemed to favour him over poppy ,and he was fatter than her ,still makes me mad thou .ther just out for the $$$$$$ no matter what :( they say 7 litters they said only 6 poppy had im wondering if she actualy had 7 thou :angry:

k4tie-d said:
dont know if that question was directed at me nicky, but yes i did know that why i sent you the link :b quite sad really to see that he is still there being used :(

yes hun it was ,i couldnt rember if you was a member or not wen i got poppy (im getting old now memory aint wat it used to be) :b :- "

Oh Nicky, how terribly upsetting... I hope you manage to get somewhere and help the little fella :huggles:

Keep us posted :thumbsup:

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: not much more to say really,

Sonia and Jesse xx

they oviously couldnt sell him ,for £250 what with him being 7,so had to pay for his keep some way poor little lad should be enjoying his retirment now :(

nicky12 said:
they oviously couldnt sell him ,for £250 what with him being 7,so  had to pay for his keep some way poor little lad should be enjoying his retirment now  :(
Paying for his keep by pimping him out.. :rant:

Can't his love be payment enough :huggles:

Bless his heart :wub:

:( aww im all in a stress now ,i duno weather to play dumb and call asking if hes still for sale saying i got details off somone else saying he was for sale.

ask not what your dog can do for you but what you can do for your dog :thumbsup:

he should be a pet not "livestock" :(

nicky12 said:
:( aww im all in a stress now ,i duno weather to play dumb and call asking if hes still for sale saying i got details off somone else saying he was for sale.

nicky im sorry i really didnt mean to stress you out by sending it, i just though at least you would know where he is, and hes not been sold on to some other puppy farmer :(

he does look in pretty good condition in that photo though, no? :b

He does look a lot better looked after than Poppy did before you took her in..

It wont hurt to ring hun :huggles: at least to put your mind at ease

k4tie-d said:
nicky12 said:

nicky im sorry i really didnt mean to stress you out by sending it, i just though at least you would know where he is, and hes not been sold on to some other puppy farmer :(

he does look in pretty good condition in that photo though, no? :b

aww hun tis not your fault :huggles: im probably getting to emotional as iv seen him in the flesh and hes a darling little poppet and should be curled up on a sofa without a care in the world instead of living in kennels and being pimped out.

If the owner doesn't look after the dogs properly (and certainly appeared that way with Poppy), that's one thing.

He won't mind at all being used at stud though - that's hardly a hardship for him!

I AM NOT ADVOCATING ILL THOUGHT OUT AND IRRESONSIBLE BREEDING

Im just saying being used won't be doing him any harm :thumbsup:

Nicky,

Did you call? what did they say.....? I am not far away from there and would be happy to take him on until a more suitable retirement home could be found so let me know......

J

nicky12 said:

jodster74 said:
Nicky,
Did you call? what did they say.....? I am not far away from there and would be happy to take him on until a more suitable retirement home could be found so let me know......

J

nicky12 said:
no i didnt phone ,if you would like to call them go ahead ,it says hes just up for stud not for sale ,which is why i havent called :)

aww! bless but on the plus side he does look well its a terrible shame they are only using him for breeding :(

nicky i do understand how upset you are but you did what you could at the time and little poppy has come on leaps and bounds since you have had her :huggles: :huggles:

Hmm - Looks like they want to do it as cheaply as possible as well.... found an ad a bit further down with the same phone number on saying they are looking for a friend for their family pet....

http://pets.uk.freeads.net/dogs/whippet/wa...oing-663694.htm

nicky12 said:
jodster74 said:
Nicky,

J

nicky12 said:
no i didnt phone ,if you would like to call them go ahead ,it says hes just up for stud not for sale ,which is why i havent called :)

Back