The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Update On Blue Boy

:eek: OMG THEY ARE SERIOUSLEY TAKING THE **** BIG TIME ,SO THEY GOT RID OF POPPY AND NOW THER LOOKING FO THER NEXT BREEDING MACHINE ,I REALLY WANA INFLICT HORRIBLE PAIN ON THIS WOMAN :rant: :rant:

What the hell can be done to these people? They're just going to pick up a bitch and grind her into the ground, just like they did to Poppy - this needs to be publicised to narrow the market for them to get their cheap bitch from :(

meddling said:
What the hell can be done to these people?  They're just going to pick up a bitch and grind her into the ground, just like they did to Poppy - this needs to be publicised to narrow the market for them to get their cheap bitch from :(
I looked at the options for reporting the ad but there didnt seem to be anything appropriate... unless, should I flag it as a scam?

J

im so worried for any little bitch that finds its way into that home :unsure: there must be something that can be done :(

Nicky, why don't you ring the RSPCA and tell them what you suspect is going on - you have proof of the state Poppy was in when you got her, and these people should be stopped from getting another bitch to use as breeding machines. It sounds like that's what they are after, as they have said they want a KC reg bitch - if you were just looking for a cheap friend for another whippet, why would that matter? :rant:

On the matter of the blue boy, he does look in a better state than Poppy was in, and I expect he is quite enjoying his "being pimped out", even though we don't like it much :- " :D

June Jonigk said:
Nicky, why don't you ring the RSPCA and tell them what you suspect is going on - you have proof of the state Poppy was in when you got her, and these people should be stopped from getting another bitch to use as breeding machines.  It sounds like that's what they are after, as they have said they want a KC reg bitch - if you were just looking for a cheap friend for another whippet, why would that matter?  :rant:
On the matter of the blue boy, he does look in a better state than Poppy was in, and I expect he is quite enjoying his "being pimped out", even though we don't like it much :- "  :D

I did pm her saying just that june but i think the poor girl is so upset i dont think she knows what to do i definately would report them its disgusting :rant:

I have reported them to freeads - if nothing else they should be going in as trade which would certainly flag up the 'looking for a companion ' ad....

Has anyone contacted Many Tears rescue - she is based in Wales and works quite closely with the dog wardens and RSPCA over there?

J

i have reported this to this admin and hopfull have the add removed, can more people report it please only takes 5mins of your time ,report it as scam as i did as ther not looking for a friend ther looking for a breeding machine in my opinion :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so sad :( i hope something can be done,but the trouble with the RSPCA,they won't do nothing in most cases,unless they are being badly treated,starved to death or living in apalling conditions :angry: I was involved in a case not long ago and nothing was done,even with five litters going at once living in cold conditions and nasty injuries.

daledogs said:
This is so sad :(   i hope something can be done,but the trouble with the RSPCA,they won't do nothing in most cases,unless they are being badly treated,starved to death or living in apalling conditions :angry: I was involved in a case not long ago and nothing was done,even with five litters going at once living in cold conditions and nasty injuries.

i think you just need to look at a pic of poppy the first night nicky got her and anyone can see a bably treated and starved dog :(

it would be such a shame to happen to another :(

k4tie-d said:
daledogs said:
This is so sad :(   i hope something can be done,but the trouble with the RSPCA,they won't do nothing in most cases,unless they are being badly treated,starved to death or living in apalling conditions :angry: I was involved in a case not long ago and nothing was done,even with five litters going at once living in cold conditions and nasty injuries.

i think you just need to look at a pic of poppy the first night nicky got her and anyone can see a bably treated and starved dog :(

I know hun,believe me, i know what she was like :( ,its not me saying they should'nt be reported,its just most of the time the Rspca just want do anything :rant: i,m sure alot of peeps have come across cases like this,and nothing was done to help the poor things.As i said in my post before,i was involved in reporting someone to the Rspca,who had five litters at the same time,they were living in stables with no heating(it was so cold too)the bitches were shivering :( ,they had claws turning in,one bitch had a nasty injuring and needed treatment and started crooss breeding them :angry:

daledogs said:
k4tie-d said:
daledogs said:

I know hun,believe me, i know what she was like :( ,its not me saying they should'nt be reported,its just most of the time the Rspca just want do anything :rant: i,m sure alot of peeps have come across cases like this,and nothing was done to help the poor things.As i said in my post before,i was involved in reporting someone to the Rspca,who had five litters at the same time,they were living in stables with no heating(it was so cold too)the bitches were shivering :( ,they had claws turning in,one bitch had a nasty injuring and needed treatment and started crooss breeding them :angry:

i no you wernt saying they shouldnt be reported, but surely if they saw what poppy was like, even if they didnt do anything just now, in 8 years time if they have done the same again then they would have to do somthing about it as it was reported before?? hhhmmm!! i dont know its really difficult to say what should and can be done :( just hope that they dont get their hands on another :(

k4tie-d said:
daledogs said:
k4tie-d said:
daledogs said:

i no you wernt saying they shouldnt be reported, but surely if they saw what poppy was like, even if they didnt do anything just now, in 8 years time if they have done the same again then they would have to do somthing about it as it was reported before?? hhhmmm!! i dont know its really difficult to say what should and can be done :( just hope that they dont get their hands on another :(

I hope they don't either :rant: Lets hope these people can be stopped :angry:

I DONT THINK THE RSPCA WILL DO ANYTHING BUT AT LEAST IF THEY KNOW POPPYS STORY THEY WILL BE ABLE TO MONITOR THE SITUATION I WILL REPORT IT TO THE ADMIN TO NICKY :thumbsup:

Sadly the RSPCA won't do anything - the dogs that I reported to the RSPCA were in far worse condition than Poppy was when Nicky got he; living in a poo filled run, left on their own for 2 weeks while their owners went on holiday and the RSPCA said as long as they have shelter and food/water they can not intervene. :rant:

Back