The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Twiggy

Well done Twiggy. Will look forward to seeing some photos.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well done twiggy and kirs x x im glad its over and pupS and mammy are doing well x x im really proud of you both and cant wait to be a mummy to one of twiggys babys :) :) well done again x x x speak soon x x

thcongratulations.gif

looking forward to the pics :D

Well done to Twiggy...Ive seen the pictures on fb...they are gorgeous... :wub: :wub:

Congratulations , can't wait to see the photos :cheers:

Congratulations - 6 babies - WOOHOO!!!!!

:D

:luck:

:cheers:

Apparently I had too many emoticons!!!

:clown:

How wonderful!!!!!

Congratulations Twiggy :D

Can't wait to see the pictures .......... especially the little black girl :- :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Twiggy and Kirsten :cheers: . Cant wait to see the pictures :wub:

:wub: :wub: congratulations on your babies :wub: :wub: :wub:

looking forward to piccys

well done Twiggy :thumbsup:

Havent been anywhere near a pc for days - glad to hear Twiggy has delivered 6 healthy babies, well done Twiggy and Kirsten. Are there any white tips?!?!?!?!

Havent been anywhere near a pc for days - glad to hear Twiggy has delivered 6 healthy babies, well done Twiggy and Kirsten. Are there any white tips?!?!

Have you not been near your mobile either????

no white tips so they wouldn't appeal to you although the runt is pretty damn sweet!x

Pictures now on a new thread ....Twiggy and her pups.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tomorow the Vet is coming to my house to remove the pup's dewclaws. I can't say I am looking forwad to it very much! :(

OMG that will be awfull :( but better in the long run.. :wub: you will have to look away when he does it -_-

Back