The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Twiggy

Ahh im sure she must have at least 1 friend LOL.
I hope there is a couple of boys among them though Rae LOL i cant wait to see all the lovely colours they will be and choose one :D knowing me ill prob want all of them haha
Is it a boy you are after Chris,I've got you down for a girl?x
Welll I would prefer a boy but if there is only Girls then i will of course have a little girl :D Sounds like twiggy might be going to come on time or before :D how exciting :D

Welll I would prefer a boy but if there is only Girls then i will of course have a little girl Sounds like twiggy might be going to come on time or before how exciting

Just wish she would show some interest in her whelping box. She will not even step into it. Both dogs have been sleeping on the floor in my bedroom for a couple of weeks(they were always in a cage downstairs before that but I wanted to keep an eye on Twig) and I don't really want her to whelp in my room so I don't know how I go about encouraging her to use the box! Any ideas?

Oh thats a shame, i hope she gets to like it before pups come LOL i have no idea on how u can get her to like it :( hope u think of something though

:eek: :O:O Exciting :D :D :D

She must be ready to have them soon then?? or are dogs like woman?? so could still be a while :( lol

God i wish Dogs could talk sometimes LOL

Ahh Kirs u must be getting ever so nervous and excited ;)

Well it looks like Twiggy could be near. She has had me awake all night scratching her bed. She even annoyed Cloud who had a bit of a go at her so I put her in bed with me where she preceded to lick every nook and cranny of my hand. Has not had her brekkie (even though it was tuna, her fav) and has the runs and took herself back upstairs to bed. Not herself at all!

Best of luck with Twiggy and your babies Kris

karen :)

Oh sounds like it really could be it :) i hope all goes well for her and hopefully a nice and easy time. Good luck kirs and twiggy :* :* :* cant wait to see them and cant wait even more to take one home :)

Exciting times Kirsten....Best of luck hope all goes well xxx :)

Any more news yet?

Good Luck Kirs and Twiggy

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Thankyou.

She is lying on my bed still panting and her pupils are dilated. I am about to go and join her!

oooohh, puppies are on their way.

good luck with the birth, keep us all posted :luck:

Twiggy has had 1 blue girl, 1 black girl,2 black boys and 2 blue boys.

She did an amazing job and I am so, so proud of her.

The little black boy is a lot smaller than the others but I'm sure he will be fine.

Thankyou to everyone for your well wishes.

I am totally done in but flying high.....

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers:

Well done twiggy 6 babies :huggles: glad all went well and look forward to seeing some pics of them :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS :D and all proper colours to. Best wishes to you mum and pups

Back