The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tilly's Fund

dawn

Registered
Reaction score
Having just spoken to Paul I know he has already paid out £600 in expences for advertising petrol etc to try and get Tilly home safe.

How about we set up a paypal account for a fund to pay for advertising, petrol for anyone who needs to get anywhere to the rescue centres to look for her, and the reward.

We could also auction items on here to raise funds.

This little dog needs to be home with Mally and I know the people on K9 feel the same so come on lets step this search up a gear and get her in all the papers but of course this all costs money.

We will be contacting Nigel and Judy to get the button on if everyone is in agreement.

WHEN Tilly is found what is left in the fund can go into the rescue fund.

What do u think???

great idea , got my vote :thumbsup:

count me in :thumbsup: i think its a great idea.

I would be happy to help out. Being so far south I don't think there's a lot else I can do, so this would be a way I can help.

This is my worst nightmare. I'm soooo sorry anyone ever has to go through this.

Wendy

Cracking idea, if you need help with anything at all just tell me.

Yep definitely lets get that button on!

Living near Wendy I'm not sure what I can do - but I did contact Ann Vickerstaff last night (sec of SWWC) and let her know to spread the word around the Cornwall area and the racing club she attends - if you could let Mally know please Dawn.

:cheers: Great idea......

I live in Scotland so i felt quite helpless regarding trying to help.. this way i feel im doing something.. I'm all for it.

Molly's mammy

Good idea. I would love to be nearer to help out on the ground, but at least this way, I'll feel like I have done some-thing. Let's get the button up :thumbsup:

Debs has spoken to Nigel and the button should be on some time tomorrow.

Great idea, count me in and anything else I can help with too

Great idea count me in :thumbsup:

Im down south as well and i feel bloody useless :(

Im praying my ass off but it isnt doing any good... o:)

I cant wait for the thread 'she is found safe and well'

Would they try and take her out the country????

Stormydog is putting posters up in Ireland just in case.

Keep printing them folks lets get her [SIZE=21pt]TOO HOT TO HANDLE[/SIZE]

whippet.kd said:
Im praying my ass off but it isnt doing any good... o:)
I cant wait for the thread 'she is found safe and well'

me to, i kinda hoped when i saw the thread Tilly's fund that it was a spelling mistake and was actually Tilly's found :(

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

dawn said:
Stormydog is putting posters up in Ireland just in case.
Keep printing them folks lets get her [SIZE=21pt]TOO HOT TO HANDLE[/SIZE]

I hope that wont mean they hurt her, :angry:

Cant we get the local news involved???

Papers etc etc

I think it's a great idea too. Count me in :thumbsup:

I'm miles away in North East Scotland, so I can't do anything else to help either !

Good idea :thumbsup:

Another couple of ideas. Most police forces / area's have a 'Gypsy liasion officer'. Mally, find out if you have one in your area and ask for them to contact you. Tell them you suspect she may have been taken by travellers and ask the officer to put word around the local sites. The word 'REWARD' may strike a result. Travellers may not frequent the places the posters are currently at.

Try contacting the dog food companies that make deliveries around the country eg Landywoods. Their drivers visit many premises, they could help spread the word.

Also, let hope she is found way before this could happen but, there was a very interesting story in this weeks 'Our Dogs'. A lady had her Springer bitch stolen and eventually found her by visiting all the people who had litters advertised for sale. She scoured adverts all over the place. She found her bitch with a litter of puppies, went away in the pretence of getting some money and returned with a police officer. Bitch was microchipped so no dispute. There does seem to be quite a demand for blues. I sincerely hope she is found way before this could happen.

:) Count me in.

Maybe i will print poster's of to, im in Essex but you never can tell.

Anything is worth a try to get Tilly home :wub:

Excellent idea Dawn- I'll contribute as soon as it's up

I have a friend who runs a rescue and she is speaking to her contacts in the north.

Back