The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tilly Is Lost

All my hopes are with you for finding Tilly :luck:

How frightening it must be for you :(

I have everything crossed for you.....wish i lived nearer so i could help :(

Can't even begin to imagine how you must feel....just don't give up hope....someone may have found her and just taken her in for the night. x x x

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Mally.So sorry to read that Tilly is missing. Hopefully it will only be a temporary absence. I only wish that I was nearer and could give you a hand in looking for her. Every best wish for an early return.

Chris :luck:

So sorry, i've only just seen this .........I wish you all the luck in finding Tilly Paul ......... :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Like Lamping Man says....wish we where nearer so we could help look for her. I hope for a safe return :luck:

:luck: Tilly. Hope she is home soon.

:huggles: to you Mally - this must be pure hell.

how awful for you,hope she gets found very soon,my heart goes out to you :huggles: :huggles:

I am hoping with all my heart that you find her safe and well. Having been in a similar position, I know only too well the feeling of helplessness you will be suffering.

Gill Andrew

oh, I hope she's found safe soon, and has just been off somewhere, :luck: for Tilly's safe return

Terrible news - she's a gorgeous looking girl :( poor Mally must be beside himself.

:luck: for her safe return :luck:

:( Only just read this post - so sorry - i will pray for her safe return to you and her mum.

God Bless.

I know that newspapers dont really take an interest in this as it happens so often, but we could have a new angle here, in that K9'er are pledging money to get a big enough reward to get Tilly back safely. Perhaps it's worth seeing if any of the local papers will bite?

Still got everything crossed that she is home soon. :luck:

Its my worst nightmare, my stomach churned reading this. I will pray with all my heart for her safe and speedy return. :luck: :luck: :luck:

its so frightening i only hope who ever has her is treating her right, and she can make good her escape and back to mally soon

whippet.kd said:
its so frightening i only hope who ever has her is treating her right, and she can make good her escape and back to mally soon
How true, its a bugger when you cant take your dogs out for a walk and feel safe.

what a world we live in

keith

Back