The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tilly Is Lost

Only just caught up with this , hope you get her back soon Mally, good luck mate

I sincerely hope Tilly is returned safe and well soon :luck:

Just been out again but i'm affraid no news, my lamps are on charge and i'll be out when i've sorted all the pm's and answer phone messages.

thanks for the help

My thoughts are with you at this awful time, keeping everything crossed for her speedy return to you :luck: :huggles:

Good :luck: :luck: :luck: Mally, we hope you get Tilly back soon.

Just to say, two dogs have disappeared in the Tyldesley area in the space of a week, & both owners believe they were stolen.

Black & white Lurcher.........name Star.

Whippet.........name AJ

There is now a £100.00 reward for Star.........To report sightings of Star, phone 07791 221071..........or for AJ. 07701 005379. There is now a reward of £300.00 for AJ.

Lets hope all these dogs, come home safe & sound. I know I will be keeping an eye on mine at all times, as I only live in the next town.

:luck: Mally and Tilly

No news i'm afraid. was out all night again until 6.00 am i'm knackered i sat under a tree about 2 am and fell to sleep for half an hour i felt really guilty about that. I've just got back from town. I went to get soem more printer cartridges and fill up with diesel MORRISONS REFUSED TO PUT A MISSING POSTER UP SO I TOLD THEM WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

My car broke down on the way home a water pipe burst!!!! anyway all sorted now and i'm printing more posters as i write. thanks for all the pm's

so sorry mally wish there were words to help you but theres none

praying for her safe return

mally said:
No news i'm afraid. was out all night again until 6.00 am i'm knackered i sat under a tree about 2 am and fell to sleep for half an hour i felt really guilty about that. I've just got back from town. I went to get soem more printer cartridges and fill up with diesel MORRISONS REFUSED TO PUT A MISSING POSTER UP SO I TOLD THEM WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT IT. My car broke down on the way home a water pipe burst!!!! anyway all sorted now and i'm printing more posters as i write. thanks for all the pm's

Get some kip mally, its no good making yourself bad, as for morrisons, up there jacksies, asda for me from now on miserable gits, anyways dont forget to include a reward on any posters thats put up, its on all mine, it makes common sense to me

regards :luck:

keith

here's hoping the posters jolt somebody's conscience

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

we have the sheep dog trials near me mid sept , a lot of people attend with terriers , lurchers etc . i have printed piks off and will take some to the event if she is still missing then , i do hope she is home soon , my heart is with you :huggles:

:luck: :luck: :luck: for tillys safe , speedy return :luck: :luck: :luck:

midlanderkeith said:
anyways dont forget to include a reward on any posters thats put up, its on all mine, it makes common sense to me
I've just made out a new poster with large reward offered on it for everyone to use,but i can't get it onto k9......

HELP!!!!

Mally's asked if everyone can put up a poster up at their vets

Thanks!

[SIZE=14pt]Can you get some of the posters in to the gipsy camps, explain there is a large reward...[/SIZE]

This will get round like wildfire, and may result in the return of Tilly...

If she has been snatched where is the most likely place they would take her???

Back