88888888888888888888877777777777777.jpg

88888888888888888888888888888888.jpg

9999999999999999999999999999999.jpg

00000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

456.jpg

777777778888888888888.jpg

89999999999000000000000000000000000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ye getting better & better vicky well done pet spot on :thumbsup: keep them com ing :luck: :luck: :cheers:

vickys been getting lessons of jak :D good pics :thumbsup: and a great open as usual :thumbsup:

It was really pleasant to meet up with a old face from the past even though we had never met before we had quite a nostalgic trip down whippeteer's memory lane ----

Back to the days when Albert Pickup/Kenny Arnold/ Peter Fitton/---were all racing greats from that era ---Cherry/-Blackie/Good as Gold respectively--- and clubs all over the country were thriving most were subsidized by the miners welfare who found tracks for us to run on ---great times --argue Fall out -then have a pint together and forget all about it / certainly different to how it is today as some comments that appear on this site confirm --

also the only help dogs got back then was not drugs!!!!! but the odd egg and sherry drink if you could afford the eggs!

Or

Oliphants miracle rub that gave your face the look of corned beef legs and that was only the fumes off it strong stuff -

-or Virol malt extra that also piled weight on-- long before the must win at any cost brigade was formed --

found a pic off ur young dog, geoff trying to get under the lid,,making of a good trapper :thumbsup:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

Karen-Coral said:
It was really pleasant to meet up with  a old face from the past even though we had never met before we had quite a nostalgic trip down whippeteer's memory lane ----
Back to the days when Albert Pickup/Kenny Arnold/ Peter Fitton/---were all racing greats from that era ---Cherry/-Blackie/Good as Gold respectively--- and clubs all over the country were thriving  most were subsidized by  the miners welfare  who found tracks for us to run on ---great times --argue Fall out -then have a pint together and forget all about it /  certainly different to how it is today as some comments that appear on this site confirm --

also the only help dogs got back then was not drugs!!!!! but the odd egg and sherry drink if you could afford the eggs!

Or

Oliphants miracle rub that gave your face the look of corned beef legs  and that was only the fumes off it strong stuff  -

-or Virol malt extra that also piled weight on-- long before the must win at any cost brigade was formed --

Hi, I'm Eggys husband, I think it was me you were nostalging with !!! You were reading a Whippet news , sitting on the back of your van ? It brought back great memories ! I remember all the names from the past, dogs and owners !!! I bought a dog from Albert and Kenny, Darley Fly x Susan. I hadn't been to a racing meet for more than 30 years, and who do I meet; "Michie",he gave the pup its racing name, Pot Black ! Had a great day, on the track and in the bar !! I have Lurchers now, but was getting VERY nostalgic about Whippets !!! We will be attending more meets, hope to meet you again for a bit more craic.

Cheers.

Those trophies not returned from 2007 were Supreme scratch trophy won by Sues blue,Vets trophy won by troubelle and supreme bitch trophy won by our amy. Can people please look for them and return them. Pics of trophies are on the first page.

chris

Back