The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Rising Sun/barking Dog

Duno51.jpg

Duno52.jpg

DavidH said:
great day, :thumbsup: well run open well done to all the workers.only 1 problem no toasties :(

pleased with our roddy winning his class, but jack the lad didnt give him an inch he is flying and nearly 5 years old well done geff/hazel and of course jack :luck:   :thumbsup:

Cheers for that nice comment David :D

But your Roddy is running really well,and no-one minds getting beat by a good -un :thumbsup:

By the way ,its a cracking photo of them both Vicky :thumbsup:

Looks like you all had a great day,with plenty of sunshine :D Well done all runners and winners :thumbsup: :D

fantastic action shoots.people dont realise how hard it is to capture whippets in full flight.spot on that one of roddy/jack is stunning as are all the others, nice one sadie looking a bit porky but she is 71/2 weeks out of season will hopefully start her back end of the month:thumbsup: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Brilliant pics Vicky :D well done :D

well done all winners especially sunrise shes coming along nicley :D :D

Lovely day...really enjoyed it-Thank you Wallsend Team!

Congratulations to all winners :thumbsup:

Thanks for the photos too brilliant!

and not forgetting Alva :wub:

Alva's asked me to point out that this is NOT her best side....Lol

Thanks Vicky, brilliant photos. Hope tou had a good day. :thumbsup:

Once again, the racing went like clock work :thumbsup: A very professional team of workers, thanks to Nick on the lure :thumbsup: he got it spot on when I trialled our Josie.

The track was in very good condtion :thumbsup: anyone who as not been to Wallsend, you should get your butts there :D

Yours in sport Bumper Bill

Thanks Carole for sorting some proper decent weather for us i am burnt to a frazzle--

always a great track for opens and no nonsense with judging/reruns/getting on with the racing is spot on----

what a great team you have all going about doing their own bit to make it a pleasure for all us racers many thanks from us all from the north west we really do appreciate the effort you all put in

Steve/Karen

thanyou everyone 4 your nice comments. we do have a great team of workers @ wallsend. @ karen i told u last week i had the sun on order lol i 2 got burnt! even been sunny today 4 the handicap. :D

brill pics vicky wudve loved one of me pup nikki whizz but i think one of your dogs was in just b4 :( never mind hopefully next time :D

sherry said:
brill pics vicky wudve loved one of me pup nikki whizz but i think one of your dogs was in just b4  :(   never mind hopefully next time  :D
I were still messing about with it at that point with it being one of the first few races, it's not a brilliant pic but this is the only one i got of her.

Nikkiwhizz.jpg

awww thanks vicky its quite good and its the only 1 ive got of her racing. :cheers:

And not a bendy foot in sight :D and don't get altering it Jacs :D

Fantastic photo's, thanks for the one's of Matt and Jack...........hope when they start to race they look as good as the one's from todays racing. Been sunny here again today in the lovely north-east.......that means another 3 weeks of rain before the next sunny spell 8)

after looking back the surprises for me was sunrise beating maizee-mu also sylvia beating the flying casann two young dogs that showing promise. good luck to all :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

No supprice there David I've seen both these bitch's grow up and school at Dawdon they both good young bitches coming through I always said sunrise is the new peggy sue out of the same mother.

The surprise for me was Waterford taking a sneaky 2nd race-lol

Why oh why don't owners taker more care? :- "

Anyway ....She's now finished...had her last one, dropped muscle.

Sunrise is looking great isn't she? :luck: to Len/partner-(don't know name sorry)

Love that big un too..Kaiser Chief.....a beast-lol

Karen

forgot about the bigun way kaiser ran he is going to be a cracker in the 40 look out baghera not sure how you spell that but she is the one to beat a real flying machine. all the scratch classes look great some great racing to come :luck: :thumbsup:

Back