The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Real Deil.

That's one happy little pup. She's smashing and as for the bed. That looks really cosy. I'd like one or two of those for my dogs.

laurajasondh said:
Oh and here is a pic of her in her new bed!
Here
Congrats Laura and Jason on your cute little Sophie. She's a beauty :wub: . She's the one I would have picked if I didn't already have 6 dogs :eek:

You'll have fun with her. I own her half-brother Poet (Dancer x Deil). Dancer was Walker's brother. If she's anything like her half-brother you will have a really smart, fun dog :)

Sophie is absolutely gorgeous. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I wonder how long her new bed will last!!!!! :- " :- " :- "

All the Lyth whippets seemed to be enjoying their grub this weekend -

here (with a little luck) is Lyth Vicar hard at work

vicar.gif

tlewis said:
Black pups all look the same.(Except the chest.)

Happy Birthday to the WalkerXDeil bunch!! Let's have a look at them now. I've got to figure out again how to post photos, but the rest of you lead on.

LVernon said:
tlewis said:
Black pups all look the same.(Except the chest.)

Happy Birthday to the WalkerXDeil bunch!! Let's have a look at them now. I've got to figure out again how to post photos, but the rest of you lead on.

I've posted some pics in the "Sophie is 1 today" thread. She was girl 5 (I believe) and black collar girl.

She is such a sweetie pie. She is a wonderful addition to our family :wub:

Here's our little princess!!!

IMG_3949_web.sized.jpg

So I was just looking again at the pic of her as a pup before we brought her home...

She still does the same cute "I'm so shy and innocent" with the ears back and head slightly tilted down, but then she looks up at you with her big 'ol brown eyes...melts my heart everytime!

post-2-1098588855.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
laurajasondh said:
So I was just looking again at the pic of her as a pup before we brought her home...
What a cutie pie. Here's the token male from the bunch at last weekends NAWRA Nationals meet, still the sole stripey dog amongst a sea of black is Rupert
RupertNats.jpg

Rupert and Sophie not only look bliming lovely :wub: :wub: but they also look a tad on the smaller side, or am I wrong here ?? :b

Strike Whippets said:
Rupert and Sophie not only look bliming lovely :wub:   :wub:   but they also look a tad on the smaller side, or am I wrong here ??  :b
Sophie is just a hair shorter than our other female Loosie, but is a bit stockier...she has a few lbs of muscle more than Loosie does ;)

Both our gals are smaller than our boy Jasper.

This is the most recent, from March, of the three of them I have that shows their relative size. Guess I'll just have to take more pics of them...darn :)

IMG_3953_web.sized.jpg

Strike Whippets said:
Rupert and Sophie not only look bliming lovely :wub:   :wub:   but they also look a tad on the smaller side, or am I wrong here ??  :b
Thanks for the compliment says Rupert. He's not a big whippet by North American norms, probably 35 lbs. My heaviest whippet is 38 lbs (the black one), the lightest is 24lbs (which is very small for a North American male). The tallest is probably 22inches (the red one), the smallest maybe 19inches. Rupert is probably 21" but that's a guess.
Here they are having a kip, not the best way to judge relative size, but the easiest pose to snap a photo of!

kipping.jpg

Great photo's...........It's funny as Rupert look's like my Inca and Sophie look's like one of Inca's pup's Connie .........Always did like these 2 :wub:

Here they are having a kip, not the best way to judge relative size, but the easiest pose to snap a photo of!

Belated Birthday Greetings and many congratulations to Louanne and Rupert aka

Lyth Moleskin, (I knew the name would bring him luck!) on winning the puppy races at last weeks North American Whippet Racing Association's National race meet in Canada. Way to go Rupert!!!!!! :))

The litter is spread all over the USA including one in New Orleans who I hear via the grapevine is OK and so are his folks.

Pictures of Sister Rae taken last month.

RAE._Aug_2_05_011.jpg

Aaaaah I see the red one..Rupert won the puppy races at the NAWRA Nationals!!

Way to go Master Lewis!

Mike :cheers:

Back