The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Real Deil.

Mike Downey said:
Master Lewis,
We should be in the Bow tonite with Frankie and the gang goin' o'r the days races.

Thanks for the pics of the "Real Deil's" lot.

Bro'shine :thumbsup:
Welcome to K9.

Some real odd Brits on this board :D

I posted the URL for Rey's pictures on the coursing section. Have you seen them?

Good discussion on banned dogs (Bad to the Bone) on the ped. racing forum.

Check it out.

Hi all!! First post on the board.

Tony, the pups look great!!

We're one of the lucky new parents of one of the females. We're very excited, and so are our current kids!

Here they are patiently waiting.

IMG_2892.jpg

We arn't that odd really (w00t) .....Well not all of the time :lol: ........I've studied them there pup's, and I think they are all lovely, but my 2 favs are still the same (I think :wacko: )...........Black collar and blue collar ......aka girl 5 and 3 :D

:D Oooooo just gorgeous little ones - lucky old you

>Hi all!! First post on the board.

Tony, the pups look great!!

>We're one of the lucky new parents of one of the females. We're very excited, and so are our current kids!

>Here they are patiently waiting.

--------------------------------------------------------

Welcome Jason and Laura.

The kids don't know what they are letting themselves in for!! ;)

We had a lot of deer scraps and bones from the butcher this week. Pups are REALLY enjoying them. I'm just glad they don't sleep anywhere near me.

THEY HAVE WIND (w00t)

Here is a site with a few pics of Zeke (Windwalker Zantanon WRCh). He is a "Real Deil" son by Eddie ( Ringdove Black Adder RCHX ORC).

http://www.pfyrewhpts.com/Zeke.htm

He's a great pup on the track, in the field, and around the house. :thumbsup:

Zeke at almost 17 months is 20.5 inches ( 52cm) and weighs 35 pounds.

Mike Downey

Mike Downey said:
Zeke (Windwalker Zantanon WRCh). He is a "Real Deil" son by Eddie ( Ringdove Black Adder RCHX ORC).
Handsome boy!

Please excuse if I am being too nosey but how come Zeke is "Windwalker" whippet and not a "Lyth" whippet if he is a Deil son. I thought Deil belonged to Tony. Was Deil leased to someone else for a litter? Or am I totally befuddled? :wacko:

aslan said:
Mike Downey said:
Zeke (Windwalker Zantanon WRCh). He is a "Real Deil" son by Eddie ( Ringdove Black Adder RCHX ORC).
Handsome boy!

Please excuse if I am being too nosey but how come Zeke is "Windwalker" whippet and not a "Lyth" whippet if he is a Deil son. I thought Deil belonged to Tony. Was Deil leased to someone else for a litter? Or am I totally befuddled? :wacko:
O.K. Try and keep up! :D

I bred Deil, Mike (Windwalker) owns Deil. I leased her back for this litter.

Deil has had three litters. Mike is the breeder of the first two :b

Lyth Windwalker etc is from another litter that I whelped, but Mike is the breeder

:))

Got all that?

tlewis said:
STRIKE WHIPPETS said:
tlewis said:
All mine.
Can you please send her over ?? :D
She (Lyth Little Sister) left for her new home this afternoon.
We're all home and Sophie (Lyth Little Sister) is sound asleep in her new bed now. The snow level on the pass was just above it so we had no troubles driving home. We'll have lots of pictures coming soon!

Back