The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Is this realy Tony Dent or could it possible be Norman Wisdom (MR GRIMSDALES :- " )

24-1.jpg

33-2.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

THIS ONE IS JUST FOR LESLEY, YOUR BOY DOING WHAT HE DOSE BEST :wub: :huggles:

We missed you today Lesley, how could you stay at home with those puppies :- " :lol:

36.jpg

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE TO ALL WINNERS AND RUNNERS UP[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

Glad you had a good day lovely to see everyone again :huggles: shame I couldn't be there :(

Thankyou to Rae and Hannah for the beautiful staue I LOVE it :)

I still have 7 puppies counted them before everyone left :- "

I am really proud of my boy as always, thankyou for the lovely pics Paul and Julie can I have them :D

I know he's mine and I'm I am biased but he is one handsome boy :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
45-1.jpg

46.jpg

The presentation

The Slipper, who did a fantastic job :thumbsup: and was very patient with my girlie :- "

47-1.jpg

The Judge :thumbsup:

48-1.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]THE WINNERS & RUNNERS UP IN THE MAIN AND CONS FINALS & THE HONOURAYRY WHIPPET STAKE :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]SCARLETTFAIR STARRY NIGHT[/SIZE]

58-1.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]HIGH JINX[/SIZE]

59.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]BIG BROTHER STRIKES[/SIZE]

60-1.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]ARJUNNA JOE BLOGGS[/SIZE]

61.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]LEIA[/SIZE]

62-2.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]ELLIE[/SIZE]

63.jpg

64.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]BIG THANKS TO ALL THE BOYS WHO WORKED THE LURE, JAMES, KEIREN, LEE, BOB, MARK AND JEFF :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

13-2.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, WE HAVE TO KEEP UP THE TRADITION :- " [/SIZE]

44-2.jpg

No wonder he ended up with a swollen knee (w00t)

36.jpg

Fantastic pics Julie :thumbsup:

Was great seeing you today, what a great day :cheers:

Donna get yourself to bed now lass and make sure your alarm clocks set correctly

Paula Roberts said:
Great to see Paul & Julie back at the club Gracie really enjoyed her 1st go at lure coursing. :huggles:

Thanks very much Paula, we were chuffed to bits at how Gracie ran today, considering she has never lure coursed before (must get it from her Auntie Angel :wub: )

Now I'm wondering why I was a nervous wreck all week :wacko: :lol:

Back