The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Mark Roberts said:
jinx and rubys mum said:
Paula Roberts said:
:lol:   we see more of her since she left home than we did when she lived here. :huggles:   must get her tips on how she twists Mark round her little finger though, :- "  i"ve been trying for 25 years and never managed it. (w00t)
Well its a female gene isnt it?

We all have our ways and means dont we?? :- "

Behave Shona its not even 8am i'll never look at you the same again.

PMSL :lol: :lol:

I bet Chris isa dreading the weekend without his OH whistling.gif must give him a ring tonight and try and cheer him up laughing.gif poor man what will he do without his lovely quiet wacko.gif shy blink.gif retiring stuart.gif wife YES EVERYONE YOUR RIGHT HE'LL HAVE A CRACKING BREAK poster_oops.gif

You're cruising :rant: :teehee: ...... Rae is just off now to pick up a RENTED van as ours is still at the garage :( ....... This is turning into a very expensive weekend, so we have to win EVERYTHING now :lol: .....See you all tomorrow :thumbsup:

It's a BRAND NEW vauxhall Vivaro - very nice indeed, plenty of room for our wellies!. I'm just going to take the dogs for a run in the field and then set off - so for once I'm on time :D (At the moment anyway...)

See you later Lesley, Andy, Jordan and poochies, and see the rest of you tomorrow - cant wait.

Good luck to everyone :luck: especially to Rae and Hannah.

Have a great social time for the humans and injury free running for all the dogs. Can't wait for the results.

Good luck Rae and all other runners :luck: Have a great time and hope it will be injury free :thumbsup:

Rae said:
It's  a BRAND NEW vauxhall Vivaro - very nice indeed, plenty of room for our wellies!.  I'm just going to take the dogs for a run in the field and then set off - so for once I'm on time  :D   (At the moment anyway...)
See you later Lesley, Andy, Jordan and poochies, and see the rest of you tomorrow -  cant wait.

WOW wee .....How posh will we be :lol:

Good luck to everyone clover.gif especially to Rae and Hannah.
Have a great social time for the humans and injury free running for all the dogs. Can't wait for the results.

Thanks :D .....Everything's packed but we are still waiting for the lady who's always on time :- "

Good luck Hannah and Rae, and everyone else running. Hope all the dogs enjoy themselves and have a safe an injury-free day. :luck:

Just had a call from Jinx & Rubys mum, theyve arrived safely and she's currently sat on the club house step waiting for it to open :thumbsup:

it's nice being ably to insult her and her not being able to reply o:)

Good luck to everyone for tommorow hope everyone has a good jurney over and home afterwards.

Just a quick update on the weather, fine & dry here forcast for the day is dry with tempratures around 15 degrees.

1 or 2 may still be in the club house plenty of beer flowing last night and plenty of dog chat.

I think most had differant ideas about who will win but as long as we all have a good lough and we raise a few quid towards Aaron Charity walk who cares.

:luck: :luck: [SIZE=14pt]GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY[/SIZE] :luck: :luck:

I will be there in spirit :D Hope you all have a fab injury free day :thumbsup:

Oh and :huggles: GO MY BOY KANE :huggles:

Good Luck to everyone running, hope you all finish safe and well. I notice Hugopup is running, don't tell anyone Hugo, but you're my favourite :thumbsup:

Jenny

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATUALTIONS HUGO, SCARLETFAIR STARRY KNIGHT ON YOUR GREAT WIN :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE TO DEBS AND LARRY :cheers: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
TOP DAYS LURE COURSING, excellent work by all involved in the organisation and good work by the slipper and judge.. :thumbsup:

i think bert brought about an air of experience as judge for this meeting and his greater knowledge in this game proved him a good judge of the course..

:cheers:

Hello All Lure Coursers today for The Parkstone Vases we were met with a strong cold wind but the friendly atmosphere soon sorted that out with Fun & sport the aim of the day many thanks to our slipper Mr Tony Dent & our Judge Mr Burt Dent who did an excellent job also many thanks to our sponsors for putting this great event on & to all who donated raffel prizes & all who worked so hard behind the scenes to make today what it was Congratulations to all the winners great to see so many happy people in 1 place all enjoying our dogs in the same way i feel very proud to have been part of today & will be looking forward to more top quality events staged by THE NORTHWEST LCC. :cheers:

Sorry to say there were no game birds on the field today or if there was they kept it to themselves (w00t) (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE EVERYONE [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Well done everyone,Will try to get to the next event after missing the first 2 :cheers:

Just recieved a phone call from Mark to say due to Mrs Parkstone & Jinx & Ruby's mum & Donna trying to drink the club dry (w00t) (w00t) the FULL results will be on tomorrow & thats if he gets any sleep tonight -_- -_- (w00t)

A good day was had by all, well done lads for organising yet another fantastic meet. Nice to meet up with some familiar faces and some new ones as well

10 out of 10 :cheers:

What a great day of racing.

I really enjoyed it.

Very well organized and it ran very smoothly.

Well done to all concerned.

The light was not so good again today, but I managed to get about 300 decent pictures.

Way too many to post.

If your dog was racing today, there is a good chance I got a picture of it in action.

Cheers

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Back